Dexter: The Complete Series Collection (Limited Edition Box Set) [USA/Canada/UK]

CyberAthlete

Premium Supporter
Dec 12, 2011
Chicago, IL
76a87105-414d-4b1d-a9f8-ca55a3bf5d77_zps9fed888a (1).jpg

CLICK LINKS TO GO DIRECTLY TO EACH COUNTRY'S POST:

USA:
Release Date: Nov 12th, 2013
Current Price: $259.99
Pre-order: Amazon
CANADA

UK (Zavvi Exclusive)

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks really cool and I've always wanted it, but I recently read and watched a couple reviews on it saying that the box it comes in is made of cheap wood/cardboard, and that seems like a bit of a turnoff. If it gets below $100, I might have to bite though.

I don't know where you guys keep hearing that it's cheaply made but mine isn't cheaply made. It's pretty good to be honest. I'm very happy with my purchase. :D Anybody that can afford to get this and doesn't because they think it's cheap is sorely missing out but to each there own.

• Informative
Reactions: RekLess
Is anybody else experiencing a lot of disc errors? So far I've had to order four different seasons to change the discs out because this box set has a bunch of discs that have errors on them. I started thinking that maybe they got close to a magnet or something but optical media isn't susceptible to the effects of a magnet. I can't figure out what's going on with them. But damn! Am I going to have to replace every damn season? This is ridiculous. :confused: :angry:

Is anybody else experiencing a lot of disc errors? So far I've had to order four different seasons to change the discs out because this box set has a bunch of discs that have errors on them. I started thinking that maybe they got close to a magnet or something but optical media isn't susceptible to the effects of a magnet. I can't figure out what's going on with them. But damn! Am I going to have to replace every damn season? This is ridiculous. :confused: :angry:

I watched mine a year ago, it was fine as far as i remember.

Reactions: Lone Crusader
I watched mine a year ago, it was fine as far as i remember.
I mean I've watched all of them on the Blu-ray player but I also transcode every movie I own so I can stream them through Kodi. This way anybody anywhere throughout the house can just watch whatever they want anytime they want without coming into my entertainment room and pull one of my steelbooks or special edition off the shelf and mess it up in some way. I have somewhere over a thousand movies and shows and almost every one of them transcoded just fine for the exception of all the Dexter shows. These are some of The Worst digital transfers to Blu-ray I have ever come across.

Most stand alone Blu-ray player will play through disc errors just fine but by transcoding I'm taking byte for byte off the Blu-ray or DVD and transcoding it into another format that Kodi can understand and play back. So far I've had to buy every single season again to replace the disc or discs with read errors. It's not an entire season either, it like disc two or disc three from that season while the first disc is just fine. It's very frustrating to say the least when the transcoding job reached something like 98% complete and then errors on me. :angry: Most jobs will error on me at like 40% to 60% though.

Just finished watching this show at Netflix. Probably my favorite behind Breaking Bad.

Tempted to get this glass slide set.