Link: Film Arena
Notes:
Limited to 300 Copies
-5 Blu-ray movies
-1 Bonus Blu-ray disc with documents from shooting and preparations
-Collectible Building NAKATOMI PLAZA
-5 collectible cards of DIE HARD Villains
-32P booklet with information and images BEHIND THE SCENES
-You may also look forward to a special collector's extra bonus from Filmarena, Bontonfilm and 20th Century FOX

film_21605_2.jpg

Last edited:
Yes "ready for shipping" since a whole week for an item which is in stock? Sorry, not only the delays on their exclusives, now they dont ship items when they finally are in stock.
I don´t know if i will ever buy again at filmarena.

We have the same edition in Hungary and it comes from the Czech Republic. Release date was pushed back to next week, so I don't think this was shipped to you yet.

Anybody with the Film Arena release noticed that it still includes the CUT VERSION of Die Hard 4 !
I watched my Film Arena import last night and noticed it still contained the censored version of 4 , I thought the only way to obtain the uncut version of part 4 was with the Nakatomi Plaza edition ?

Anybody with the Film Arena release noticed that it still includes the CUT VERSION of Die Hard 4 !
I watched my Film Arena import last night and noticed it still contained the censored version of 4 , I thought the only way to obtain the uncut version of part 4 was with the Nakatomi Plaza edition ?
in austrailia with the 25th anniversary edition you can get the uncensored version.

Reactions: kingkarl1967