Link: Film Arena
Notes:
Limited to 300 Copies
-5 Blu-ray movies
-1 Bonus Blu-ray disc with documents from shooting and preparations
-Collectible Building NAKATOMI PLAZA
-5 collectible cards of DIE HARD Villains
-32P booklet with information and images BEHIND THE SCENES
-You may also look forward to a special collector's extra bonus from Filmarena, Bontonfilm and 20th Century FOX

film_21605_2.jpg

Last edited:
What

What makes you think that rod

Just a gut feeling mate but they are releasing it in Poland, in the U.S, Germany and now Czech. Those WWRs normally get released by JB HiFi but they won't announce until last minute.

Last edited:
I emailed JB HIfi and they said if they do get it, it wont be for a few months as they are always behind the US. Australia is always slow at getting any good releases like that, if we are even lucky to get them at all.

Reactions: rodtp
I emailed JB HIfi and they said if they do get it, it wont be for a few months as they are always behind the US. Australia is always slow at getting any good releases like that, if we are even lucky to get them at all.
Yep, the most recent example was Planet of the Apes: Caesar's Head (which still in stock), I had my order with Amazon UK, when JB HiFi came up with it. Fingers-crossed!!

Which I bought too! So hopefully they will get this is, they havent had a really cool set for a while now, so its about time.

oh boy that would be awesome the description says this You may also look forward to a special collector's extra bonus from Filmarena, Bontonfilm and 20th Century FOX
Damn, now I'm more interested in this version than any other countries'. I doubt Karel'll do a GB. Imagine having 100 of these sitting at home :rofl:

Reactions: luke98