Die Hard (Blu-ray Nakatomi Plaza Edition) [Poland]

harvester84

Premium Supporter
Feb 20, 2013
Found this edition to be released 06.10.2015, but there is no spec for this

http://www.empik.com/nakatomi-plaza...nny-wiseman-len-moore-john,p1108298537,film-p

nakatomi-plaza.jpg

Are you freaking serious!!!!!! :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

nakatomi-plaza-szklana-pulapka-kolekcja-b-iext28865825.jpg

I want this sooooooo bad :hungry: :hungry: :hungry:

If i got this right the price is about 130 EUR, but i don´t know if they deliver outside Poland??

From the site:

"A kit containing a fantastic, one-of-a-kind limited edition replica of the tower Nakatomi Plaza - height. 37.5 cm , all 5 parts of the movie "Die Hard" in the highest quality HD plus 60 minutes. additional material about how the series was created classic action films. In addition, only available in this edition of collectible cards of five criminals who, zadarli with John Mclane'm"

Last edited:
That looks so badass, just like John McClane. But I didn't like 'A good day to die hard' (n)
Does it say anything about how many of these are being made and which company is making them?

Please, someone do a GB for this one!

you can order direct .... or just wait it out and see if another Country gets it too. usually most these types of editions get announced quicker by other retailers but show up at the bigger giants soon enough.

Are you freaking serious!!!!!! :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

View attachment 157627

I want this sooooooo bad :hungry: :hungry: :hungry:

If i got this right the price is about 130 EUR, but i don´t know if they deliver outside Poland??

From the site:

"A kit containing a fantastic, one-of-a-kind limited edition replica of the tower Nakatomi Plaza - height. 37.5 cm , all 5 parts of the movie "Die Hard" in the highest quality HD plus 60 minutes. additional material about how the series was created classic action films. In addition, only available in this edition of collectible cards of five criminals who, zadarli with John Mclane'm"
Ahaha!!! This thing is amazing!!! Wonder how it will look for real...