Digi´s from Austria+misc

I got the first of the two packages, so I received Halloween and Commando, I'll leave feedback when the next arrives.

Hello! After authorization is done by digitalbabe, please, would it perhaps be possible to source Doomsday Uncut and Serbian Film Uncut Mediabooks? Thank you, any info appreciated!

Snowblood, you are ace!! Thank you!! :scat: ... I could swear this one was OOS the last time I checked this store :emb:

All I can hope now ... *whisteling quietly*... is for a linkie to the other mediabook I'm looking for... :naughty:

Thanks!!

Snowblood, you are ace!! Thank you!! :scat: ... I could swear this one was OOS the last time I checked this store :emb:

All I can hope now ... *whisteling quietly*... is for a linkie to the other mediabook I'm looking for... :naughty:

Thanks!!

No problem,still need to pick this up myself.

I would like the serbian film mediabook,but it has no english subtitles:(

;) I'll go after it next month. Hope it's still there then.

Yes, I've heard about the subtitle issue with SF, but... well, I understand the lingo, so it's ok for me, it's a real shame though for English speaking viewers. Not that it's a happy, feel-good movie, so I imagine most people won't even be watching it. Was just watching a review on youtube by a US viewer - it sure is a highly debatable, controversial movie.