Digital Movie Code Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Figured I'd start a thread where people could post up digital codes that they want trade or give away, and others can request specific codes as well.

Please specifiy if the codes you are offering requires a disc or not, and whether or not you have the disc.

Please Note HDN that due to legal reasons HDN will not allow people to sell UV codes anymore. You can give them away for free or trade but no money should be exchanged.

If you post codes for sale the post will be deleted and if the problem persists we will be forced to close this thread.

Thanks for your understanding.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have UK Ultraviolet codes for Dawn of the Planet of the Apes and 300: Rise of an Empire. If anyone wants them for free, send me a PM.

Edit: These have been claimed. Thank you!

Last edited:
I have one UK UV code (for 'Doctor Zhivago') and two Canadian UV codes (one for 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Extended Edition and one for 'Drive' Mondo). If anyone is interested, send a PM.

Edit: All three have been claimed.

Last edited:
Reactions: x3ntaur
I still have an iTunes code for Drive in Canada for anyone who wants it. PM if interested.

Edit: This has been claimed.

Last edited:
I have UK UV codes for:

Argo (Claimed 1/21/2015)
The Bourne Legacy (Claimed 1/21/2015)
The Wolverine (Claimed 1/21/2015)
Zombieland (Claimed 1/28/2015)

Last edited:
Hi Everyone, I have updated the OP. HDN staff have agrees that due to legal reasons HDN will not allow people to sell UV codes anymore. You can give them away for free or trade but no money should be exchanged.

Thanks for your understanding

• Informative
Hi, I have Two UV codes. Oblivion (UK) And The Hunger games : Catching fire (UK)
I would ideally like to swap for a couple of movies I don't own. PM me if interested. Thank you.

Is anyone looking to swap a US or UK Fury Road UV code for my French Fury Road code?
I'm in the UK and have had US codes work fine in the past, so I'm assuming Fury Road US code would work too.

[Edit] Clearly no takers.

If anyone can use the code let me know, it's yours for nowt.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.