Digitalbabe's Alien/Prometheus Collection

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hi All,

Finally getting a chance to post my own thread. I am mostly into 'promo' stuff, thus far, but wouldn't mind getting one of these babies , the busts or this big boy eventually:)

Though I've been a huge fan of the Alien films (mostly 1 & 2) as long as I can remember, I've only now started collecting other items besides the films themselves. Thank you to everyone who has contributed to my growing collection so far! :scat:

DB

'Super 7' Alien Figures series

'Super 7' Limited Edition Drinking Glass set

ypederuv.jpg

Figures & Alien Egg Ed

DBs Alien Stuff 002.jpg

PS3 Steelbook & Facehugger

DBs Alien Stuff 003.jpg

UK DVD Steelbooks

DBs Alien Stuff 007.jpg

DBs Alien Stuff 008.jpg

DBs Alien Stuff 009.jpg

DBs Alien Stuff 012.jpg

DBs Alien Stuff 010.jpg

German Blu-Ray Steelbooks, UK/French Blu-Ray Steelbooks, and Russian DVD Steelbooks

Aliens (1986) Japanese Movie Program & Original Movie ticket

DBs Alien Stuff 014.jpg

Alien (1979) Japanese Movie Program

dbsalienstuff013.jpg

Alien (1979) 1st Ed Novel

dbsalienstuff015.jpg

Prometheus (2012) Japanese Ad & Weyland Business Card

dbsalienstuff016.jpg

Prometheus (2012) WonderCon Lenticular Poster

dbsalienstuff017.jpg

Prometheus (2012) Full Sized Poster

dbsalienstuff018.jpg

Alien (1979) Topps Trading Card Set with Stickers and original wrapper

dbsalienstuff019.jpg

dbsalienstuff020.jpg

Books-Alien Vault & Giger Art

dbsalienstuff021.jpg

Added 5/23/2012

Prometheus FNAC set # 461

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, no, unfortunately I got rid of my VHS Triple pack and my Alien 3 'The ***** is Back' shirt :( years ago...but thanks to Bigrob and HDN I've reconnected with this psychosis, so I may buy it again, :joy:

Looking forward to seeing your collection :D

I always wanted the Sideshow 1:1 Alien Warrior bust

Hey guys, thanks! Sound-haha, I think I'd keep forgetting and want to call Ripley if I met a statue in the night :hilarious:

I gave you a thanks already, I am sure it will be more impressive than most peoples collections combined :hilarious:

go ahead just give her the award

Damn, that's a nice collection! I would love to buy this, but unfortunately, the FNAC box for The Avengers dented my bank account enough for the time being. I still don't understand the point of Avatar being a part of this box, though. You'd think that if they were going to include a James Cameron film, it'd be Aliens. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sunny, LMAO....I only get sexy for my wife :hilarious:

Tridon-yes, odd with Avatar-but I guess it was Fox's way of selling even more Avatar discs, LOL (like they need to).

The large art cards in this are very nice-a matte heavier stock. As a huge Alien fan, I am stoked:)