Digitalbabe's Alien/Prometheus Collection

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hi All,

Finally getting a chance to post my own thread. I am mostly into 'promo' stuff, thus far, but wouldn't mind getting one of these babies , the busts or this big boy eventually:)

Though I've been a huge fan of the Alien films (mostly 1 & 2) as long as I can remember, I've only now started collecting other items besides the films themselves. Thank you to everyone who has contributed to my growing collection so far! :scat:

DB

'Super 7' Alien Figures series

'Super 7' Limited Edition Drinking Glass set

ypederuv.jpg

Figures & Alien Egg Ed

DBs Alien Stuff 002.jpg

PS3 Steelbook & Facehugger

DBs Alien Stuff 003.jpg

UK DVD Steelbooks

DBs Alien Stuff 007.jpg

DBs Alien Stuff 008.jpg

DBs Alien Stuff 009.jpg

DBs Alien Stuff 012.jpg

DBs Alien Stuff 010.jpg

German Blu-Ray Steelbooks, UK/French Blu-Ray Steelbooks, and Russian DVD Steelbooks

Aliens (1986) Japanese Movie Program & Original Movie ticket

DBs Alien Stuff 014.jpg

Alien (1979) Japanese Movie Program

dbsalienstuff013.jpg

Alien (1979) 1st Ed Novel

dbsalienstuff015.jpg

Prometheus (2012) Japanese Ad & Weyland Business Card

dbsalienstuff016.jpg

Prometheus (2012) WonderCon Lenticular Poster

dbsalienstuff017.jpg

Prometheus (2012) Full Sized Poster

dbsalienstuff018.jpg

Alien (1979) Topps Trading Card Set with Stickers and original wrapper

dbsalienstuff019.jpg

dbsalienstuff020.jpg

Books-Alien Vault & Giger Art

dbsalienstuff021.jpg

Added 5/23/2012

Prometheus FNAC set # 461

Last edited by a moderator:
Soundeath-I have no idea. I am not worried about any numbering as I would have purchased the set regardless. But it is odd, since they usually show the /xxxxx part. Who knows...maybe they initially thought they'd have x, and later changed it, no idea. Amazon.de showed 1500 qty as part of a third party listing, but either that was incorrect, or it was initially labeled 1500 at FNAC and then removed...not sure.

Still don't know about the rumers so far but I wouldn't bet on it, not by a long shot. Anywhos the number will be bothering me because I'm a numbered/limited box set kinda guy, even though I'm still impressed by this release. This is my second box set from Fnac FR and I'm very pleased with it :D

Awesome collection! I can't wait for a steelbook to come out of Prometheus. I loved the film. I didn't like any of the Alien films until I watched them again this past year. I loved 1 and 2 didn't care for the other two.

Nice DB!

Finally got to see Prometheus in 3D last week with my wife. Only one other person in the theater (Tuesday late night showing). Loved the movie!! Can't wait for the BD now.

I was thinking I should get that HR Giger Art book, as like a coffee table book to scare the non-horror fans that visit... but then I saw the shameless website plug on the cover. WTF??!?!

Hey Soundeath!

DB, awesome collection, I just wondered how big the PS3 Steelbook was for AVP?

I really want to get this but will probably pass if it isn't G2, I'm in the GB for MM AVP but I saw a modified version of this on another thread that was simply unbelievable with inside art!

Prometheus was a bit dissapointing for me. Awesome special effects and ending (and Charlize Theron:drool:) but they've never recreated the original 2 have they? Also am I the only one that likes Alien Resurection??

P.S. I can only think that Avatar is included in the FNAC pack for Prometheus as Sigourney Weaver was in both and aliens feature in both? I can only guess it's limited to 9999, but that is just guess work...