[Winner chosen] Digitalbabe's Drive Mondo Steelbook giveaway-Let's talk Soundtracks

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Winner: @hal9000b via random.org

facebook cover - ninjaweek.png

Prize donated by: Digitalbabe

Prize: 1st ever Mondo Steelbook by Futureshop

Winner pays shipping

To enter:

What are your favorite soundtracks and how to do you like to listen to them?

Good luck ninjas!

ninjaweek-teaser-728-animated.gif
Drive mondo.jpg

Last edited:
Superb giveaway.
There a lot lot: Dune, Interview with the vampire, Dracula, rocky, phantom of the paradise,...
Always while doing something. Driving, reading, working... but not while looking a movie.

Fave soundtracks include Dazed and Confused, Top Gun, Dirty Dancing, Guardians of the Galaxy. Just crank the Volume up and blast out the lyrics :sing::sing::sing::rofl::hilarious:

Favorite soundtracks are JAWS, Rocky, Grease, Hair, Star Wars. I could go on and on. Mostly I listen to them on my turntable, but sometimes as I drive around.

Thanks for the giveaway, dude.

Donnie Darko for a bit of 80s nostalgia.
Boogie Nights for a bit of 70s nostalgia.
And The Nightmare Before Christmas as it's just the most awesome soundtrack ever made!
I tend to listen to them in the kitchen whilst I'm doing my modern man chores and have been known own to blast them out in the car to my kids' horror! :LOL:

Great giveaway! Thank you!

Awesome giveaway as usual!

Love soundtracks but I usually listen to those in bed with headphones

Some I love are most John Williams, classic Michael Kamen, Giacchino.

Star Wars, Catch me if you can, Star Trek. List goes on and on and on... :rofl:

Thanks for the giveaway

The Lion King Motion Picture Soundtrack
Inception
Thor
How to Train Your Dragon

In the car while driving listening through Bluetooth and at home with my Bluetooth headphones

Currently my favorite is The Man from U.N.C.L.E soundtrack. I listen to it everywhere because it's on my phone. Usually I'm listening to music while I'm working.

Nice price, thanks for the chance to get this awesome steelbook :drool::drool:

Guardians of the galaxy, listening to the most soundtracks on the way to work .

Big Le Matos fan so will have to say the Turbo Kid soundtrack was pretty awesome and growing up that Men In Black soundtrack jammed!
Thanks for the giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.