[Winner chosen] Digitalbabe's The Thing vinyl SNOW Edition-Ninja Week giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Winner @sirdizzy via random.org

facebook cover - ninjaweek.png

The_Thing_White_Package_web.jpg

Donated by: Digitalbabe

Prize: 1st press (1st one that went on sale at Waxwork), now sold out.

As a huge Carpenter and 'The Thing' fan I decided to try to snag an extra for a Ninja Week giveaway. Winner pays shipping.

Good luck ninjas and stay on the lookout for other Vinyl giveaways!

Enjoy
#bestweekever!

Keep it mind that this will ship once I receive it from Waxwork Records.

To enter, please reply to this thread with the approximate # of Vinyl albums you own. Feel free to post a pic-just be sure it's 1 mb or less.

Please return to our vinyl forum to stay tuned to upcoming vinyl news here
https://www.hidefninja.com/community/forums/vinyl-collectibles.199/

Snow Edition

180 Gram “Snow” Vinyl (True White)
Satin Coated Old-Style Gatefold Jacket with UV Spot-Gloss
11” x 22” Poster
New Artwork By Justin Erickson of Phantom City Creative

Side A

Humanity (Part 1)
Shape
Contamination
Bestiality
Solitude
Eternity

SIDE B

Wait
Humanity (Part 2)
Sterilization
Despair
ninjaweek-teaser-728-animated.gif

Last edited:
I only have about 30 standard LPs that I recently found and inherited from my dad. No soundtracks in there though. Would be awesome to get a special release like this and start a new collection.

Thanks for a chance to win it!

thanks for the giveaway... only about 10 currently in my collection as this is a new piece for me as a couple friends have started to peak my interest!

just started at Christmas so don't have a big collection, i collect only soundtracks and have 33 already. best bargain being the warriors original soundtrack for £1.50 at a charity shop.:D favorite is pulp fiction so far, would love the thing soundtrack but cant find it for a reasonable price new or original pressing (keep refreshing the page at zavvi for 5 days now :grumpy:)

About 30 or so pieces. Mainly rock & metal stuff; a couple of Metallica albums, a Tool album, a Dream Theater album. Then a few singles from Isis, Mastodon, Sepultura, Rise Against, Biffy Clyro. About 95% of stuff Coheed & Cambria have ever released on vinyl too. And the Back to the Future mondo boxset.

I own vinyl from all eras and genres. My main homestead is in the United States but I'm from The Netherlands, could not bring over all my vinyl so will have to start over! Ugh. Currently have about 44 records.

This is such a killer piece!
My collection is fairly small, as I have limited space and need to fix my Marantz Tuner but I'd say I have around 80-100 records
Thanks DB!

Amazing giveaway, DB!! I'd definitely love to add this to my collection of scores. I think I'm around 12 or so right now. I usually only buy scores on vinyl for my absolute favourite films. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.