Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release date: February 27, 2018
Purchase links: N/A
Price: N/A

coco-blu-ray.jpg

@bloodsnake007 @Apollon @tridon @PunkNinja I found this interesting. Look at the case shown on your BD image above .... blue, typical. Black is typical for 4k right?

Now look at this packshot for the 4k version

pr_coco_homeentertainment_4k_c8040da7.png

silver case .... or clear .... if that is representative to what it truly is like the BD packshot then we may be something similiar to the awesome Dr Strange clear case edition for the 3d version last year.

@bloodsnake007 @Apollon @tridon @PunkNinja I found this interesting. Look at the case shown on your BD image above .... blue, typical. Black is typical for 4k right?

silver case .... or clear .... if that is representative to what it truly is like the BD packshot then we may be something similiar to the awesome Dr Strange clear case edition for the 3d version last year.

I'd be down for one if it's like that Dr Strange that a bud got me last year :p

Quite possibly a clear, Doc Strange-type case. It's definitely not a blue amaray, though -- that's for sure.

I love how the fireworks shoot over top of the 4K banner. That's a pretty cool design. :thumbs:

They go for $40+ on ebay now ....

Maybe I should stock up on the Disney Movie Club and start turning a profit. :LOL:

:hilarious:

It's funny how everyone thinks Doctor Strange is so rare, yet the Disney Movie Club is full of them. And honestly, it's rare because Disney stopped shipping their latest 3D Blu-rays to stores. Doctor Strange 3D and Moana 3D both vanished from retailers almost immediately.

Yeah and remember not all buyers reside in the US and Canada or even have friends and contacts to help them source them out so those eBay listings are welcomed...

For some reason, i read the title as "Disney's CooCoo" :rofl:

Back to topic: Yep, nice slip. I'm still contemplating watching this in theaters or wait for the Bluray :dunno:

an example of current deal at cheapest form to get the coco swag items @bloodsnake007 , can get them all for $60 shipped to me. as example. if interested Franky hit me up, chose star wars steel since cheap and to get keychain free you need 3 movies.

Attachments

• this.png
    this.png
    166.8 KB · Views: 151
  • Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
an example of current deal at cheapest form to get the coco swag items @bloodsnake007 , can get them all for $60 shipped to me. as example. if interested Franky hit me up, chose star wars steel since cheap and to get keychain free you need 3 movies.
@Wreck REALLY!? :OMG:
giphy.gif

:woot:

Thanks man! Hell Yeah I'm interested :notworthy: I'll send you a PM on my next break at work! :thumbs:

no prob, if interested let me know .... basically so long as ordering coco you get lithograph free. ...........3 movies, you get keychain free. not sure what it entails for me to get VIP pin free but in this instance I get that too. basically have to be a member for 2 years or complete your max to become VIP ... if i can help you let me know.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007