- The Jungle Book (live-action)
- Pete's Dragon (2016)
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Zootopia

IMG_20161213_143716544_zpsrzg3sfw5.jpg

Photo by @neoz at BR

Last edited:
man glad I got these all when I did. after xmas they pulled them at my local wal-marts ... Seems they got sent back to Disney to where i guess they will trash the slips and send back out to other retailers. As the UPCs also no longer ring in the walmart system. (and im talking about the upcs on the amaray cases.) Perhaps small chance they hold stock in Disney warehouse for next year and send back out.

Does anyone have any idea where to find these? It hasn't been that long since they were released but I can't seem to find even ONE anywhere!

Help!

Available in-store only at this time. Series includes:

- Alice Through the Looking Glass
- Beauty and the Beast
- The BFG (not in photo)
- Captain America: Civil War
- Finding Dory
- The Good Dinosaur
- The Jungle Book (live-action)
- Pete's Dragon (2016)
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Zootopia

View attachment 281374

Photo by @neoz at BR
does anyone have

Does anyone have any idea where to find these? It hasn't been that long since they were released but I can't seem to find even ONE anywhere!

Help!

does anyone have

I've seen only Civil War and Star Wars in stores .... at times ............

@kryptonite I wonder if they will come back or if they trashed the slips to recirculate the amarays which is becoming more common.

I've seen only Civil War and Star Wars in stores .... at times ............

@kryptonite I wonder if they will come back or if they trashed the slips to recirculate the amarays which is becoming more common.

I am just making an educated guess that these will come back this holiday season. I saw all of them at my Walmart store but did not bother getting all of them. I only got Star Wars and Civil War. Hopefully they did not thrash the slips.

Reactions: Wreck