Multi Dissidia Final Fantasy NT Ultimate Collectors & Steelbook Brawl [NA]er Editions

May 20, 2012
SteelBook Brawler Edition ($59.99)
8jDvSzImDSDA_SB_Beauty_795_780_KR.jpg

• Customers who pre-order from participating retailers will receive one of three limited edition SteelBook designs at random. Each SteelHook design features a different set of iconic FINAL FANTASY heroes and villains to trade and collect.

Ultimate Collector’s Edition ($189.99) – Exclusive from the Square Enix Online Store
Final-Fantasy-Dissidia-NT_Ultimate-Collectors-Edition.jpg

• Warrior of Light bust figure (8.25” tall)
  • Official soundtrack with 15 tracks selected from the DISSIDIA series and newly recorded music
  • 80-page hardback artbook
  • Season Pass that gives access to six new playable characters and content post launch
  • SteelBook™ case unique to the “UCE”
  • Collector’s Box featuring legendary FINAL FANTASY characters

• Thanks
Reactions: trinitycorps
Square Enix loves to torture the fans.... I want that Steelbook with Lightning on the front so much but, with my luck, I might as well buy 3 and get none of them with Lightning... oh boy...:emb:

Why would they do this?

Splitting their favorite characters up and grouping them with bad ones like bland, boring Lightning

Characters from FF1-5 should be on Steelbook 1

Characters from FF6-10 should be on Steelbook 2

Characters from FF11-15 should be on Steelbook 3

Heroes on the front, villains on the back in the same place where their hero counterpart is on the front. It's not hard Square Enix...jeez. The collectors edition should have with a unique one where you get a steelbook with all the heroes on and all the villains on the back.