District 9 (Blu-ray Steelbook Futureshop Exclusive) [Canada]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
According to Ian from FS, it is planned to release on Decemeber 29th.

1 day from my Birthday! I know what I want now!

Attachments

• district9.jpg
    district9.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 215
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, new here!

Just wanted to say that I received the HMV UK steelbook of District 9 today and can confirm it is the same as the one pictured in this thread - no blu band and no ratings logo. The movie details are on a removable card just the same. The only difference seems to be the writing on the front of the card, which is star ratings/quotes from UK newspapers.

:D

Thanks for the confirmation furry. I wish they differed a little, but what can you do :)

Just got mine today,the artwork is awesome,only problem is it comes with a digital copy but you need a redeem code which is not included,not sure why.
Anyone else have this issue?

Just got mine today,the artwork is awesome,only problem is it comes with a digital copy but you need a redeem code which is not included,not sure why.
Anyone else have this issue?

They all appear (steelbooks at least) to be like this. I guess we'll have to wait and see what FS says about it. Most likely Sony's mistake there.

FS online says its supposed to be 2 disc, but the one disc it comes with looks like it has the main feature and the DC so i don't know :dunno:
As for the code missing, i don't know why there have been FS steels with missing codes lately.

I mean, I have the regular Blu ray and I watched it tonight while bagging up all my steelbooks. I just don't want to pay over $25 for it

If anyone is looking for one, theres one on ebay from futureshop. Just got mine for $37 shipped to Canada. Seller is from Canada too! I loved the film, so i pulled the trigger, cheapest Ive seen on ebay :oohyeah: