USA
Buy here

django_JP.jpg

Attachments

• 51f3mbsiQPL._AA300_.jpg
    51f3mbsiQPL._AA300_.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 214
Last edited by a moderator:
This looks very nice but it is a little pricey. I already have the Italian Digipack so I will stick with that.

WOW! This is the editiion I should of bought! UGHHH! Can I have the website of where I can purchase this bluray? Thanks! :)

There had to be something better than the steelbook. I like digipacks ... and postcards ... and comics ... for the bling factor. Pre-ordered. I wonder how many times I am going to change my amazon.co.jp order before it ships? Probably until one of the items is OOS. :p Unfortunately there has been a price creep every time, so I'm not saving that much.

This kicked my shipping date from July 12 to August 7. :(

Last edited:
Wow! Super cool! Wonder how much it is including shipping to the US?

Shipping Is very expensive from Amazon.Jp. I think it is around £24 for one item. So it would be something like $60 for the item + $36 for shipping. Its not cheap! It's always best to buy more than one thing to offset the shipping costs.

Last edited:
Reactions: texansfan26
hey bud he was quoting shipping to UK ... not US ....

which is usually around 2k yen. hit up xe.com to do conversion.

I think this is the best edition to get of django. More special and better designed than all the steelbook editions, but maybe thats only me.

I defiantly prefer this to the Steelbooks that were released. Its a complete package and beautifully designed as always from japan. :drool:

Full slipcover looks great to !! :scat:

Shipped today! :scat:

Pretty costy though! £52! Actually I had forgotten I pre-ordered and that set-back didn't come in very handy right now. :p