cooey

BluFans DOCTOR STRANG Blufans Exclusive Blu-ray Steelbook DOUBLE LENTICULAR [WORLDWIDE]

^guys this isn't how it works. You click "buy one for $..."

Looks like it sold out instantly :(

It's been like this now for months. If you didn't know, you haven't been here in a long time. There's been announcements and discussions about it everywhere.

Some of us have lives you know...usually you get notifications if anything big changes. It just would have been nice as a reminder in the forum leading up to this..

Some of us have lives you know...usually you get notifications if anything big changes. It just would have been nice as a reminder in the forum leading up to this..

Yeah, we all have lives. It's not like they announced it this morning or something. It was literally several months ago, and all group buys have been like this. That's dozens of GBs.

And there were announcements and notifications. Not HDN's fault if you never come here to see their announcements.

• Thanks
Reactions: Lenny Nero
Yeah, we all have lives. It's not like they announced it this morning or something. It was literally several months ago, and all group buys have been like this. That's dozens of GBs.

And there were announcements and notifications. Not HDN's fault if you never come here to see their announcements.

Well they still could have said just to remind people if we don't go for Group Buys all the time...even if it was mentioned in the original thread like I said. Watch the attitude please.

Reactions: Jordan Brown
Well they still could have said just to remind people if we don't go for Group Buys all the time...even if it was mentioned in the original thread like I said. Watch the attitude please.

Me watch the attitude? Haha. I was just informing everyone that HDN doesn't do GBs with the "1x to ____" anymore. Then you got snippy as I just gave you the explanation and you got pissy that things changed months ago and you didn't check. If you're only on this site for GBs, HDN probably doesn't care that you didn't get a copy. They want to reward actively engaged members of the community, not people that only pop on every few months to buy something.

Cheers.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Covcraig
Me watch the attitude? Haha. I was just informing everyone that HDN doesn't do GBs with the "1x to ____" anymore. Then you got snippy as I just gave you the explanation and you got pissy that things changed months ago and you didn't check. If you're only on this site for GBs, HDN probably doesn't care that you didn't get a copy. They want to reward actively engaged members of the community, not people that only pop on every few months to buy something.

Cheers.

Snippy? *sigh* Please don't do the "I'm going to twist the thing you've just called me out for back onto you" thing. Thanks.

"They want to reward actively engaged members of the community, not people that only pop on every few months to buy something"

Oh that reeks of a superiority thing. Me? Pop up every now and then? I've been here longer and posted more but it doesn't mean I'm going to see everything, all I said was a reminder would have been nice for people who might have missed it. That's all. Jeez.