cooey

BluFans DOCTOR STRANG Blufans Exclusive Blu-ray Steelbook DOUBLE LENTICULAR [WORLDWIDE]

I think I was the first to post 1 to the uk! Yay me! Then I realised it's all changed! Boo me! Haven't done a gb here for more than a year!

Doesn't help when the reminder is apparently a tiny little advert on the left side of the forum page disguised as an everyday advert

YES!!
Scored one :D so happy

Sorry mate but they were refunds that I've been doing from the original GB and have only just had the time to adjust the qty on the GB here. There are no more, sorry. Your payment is about to be refunded

Watch the attitude please.

You watch your attitude. Your "I got a life" comment implied everyone else here is a reproachful geek that doesn't have one, and all we're doing is hanging around this forum buying up every single LE, sitting naked on the floor hugging them, saliva dripping out of the corner of the mouth...

You watch your attitude. Your "I got a life" comment implied everyone else here is a reproachful geek that doesn't have one, and all we're doing is hanging around this forum buying up every single LE, sitting naked on the floor hugging them, saliva dripping out of the corner of the mouth...

If you want to twist what I've said into that please be my guest but honestly your beating a dead horse now...it's over, it's past, we've moved on