harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: End of August, 2017
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
One Click x 60 $180
Double Lenti x 26 $69
Single Lenti x 18 $64
Notes: 2 discs WEA release (3D+BD). Limited to 2000 copies.
Double Lenti, Single Lenti and 1/4 slip editions (1/4 slip only available in the One Click)

Release update from Blufans -

The single lenti will be out around August 21st.
The double lenti will be out a week after it.
The 1 click will be out in early Sept.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a question, where do we ask to get a copy of this secured as a premium supporter ? (Does premium supporter = VIP member?)

There will surely be a GB on here when the times comes. A Blufans VIP member is different from being a Premium supporter. On the other forum you have to have 30 Blufans releases, then join at least 3 GBs a year to stay a VIP for future years.

There will surely be a GB on here when the times comes. A Blufans VIP member is different from being a Premium supporter. On the other forum you have to have 30 Blufans releases, then join at least 3 GBs a year to stay a VIP for future years.

Okok thank you very much for explaining ! Sorry if it wasn't the right place to ask.
Can't wait to see the full slip editions for this!

Like Peregrine and Jungle Book, no art for this movie impresses me. Maybe a blufans slip will do it for me.

Starting to rethink stopping my marvel collection. I know I want to see this. So spend $25 for a bleh blu Ray or double that for an awesome blufans lenti.

I think I may have to get this.

Will have to keep an eye out for a group buy on this one. I'm trying to cut down to one premium release per marvel now:LOL: Whatever happened to Blufanatics? They had that mondo avengers then never updated again?

To be fair Blufans recent run of releases have been released on time and there haven't been any delays

Remember their OAB plans for last October (October at Blufans didn't happen) or Star Wars Episode VII?
half a year gone and still waiting or did they mean October 2018? ;)

Remember their OAB plans for last October (October at Blufans didn't happen) or Star Wars Episode VII?
half a year gone and still waiting or did they mean October 2018? ;)

I don't care too much for OAB stuff. And with recent run of releases I meant -

Age of Ultron
Civil War
Zootopia
Jungle Book

If you are aware of Blufans then you would know that in the past they would release one title and have quite a large gap between the next release however with the above four these have all came out in quite quick succession. Obviously it's all done for the money and they won't make as much with the OAB releases. Star Wars however will rake it in for them and I can see them taking their time with it to get it right.

So, not much else yet heard about this one then?

Released in May and we are approaching mid April. i would have thought we would have some more information by now.

lol, it's only a bit of information I have asked about.

Didn't mean to sound sh*tty

I'm just used to their pattern

And as dory has only recently had beauty shots, lenti movement vids and a GB I doubt we will get any info on this until dory is done and dusted. And then the next one after strange and so on

They always show the steel art roughly the same time as the WWA steel release or just before and then it's a few months wait until more info etc

Didn't mean to sound sh*tty

I'm just used to their pattern

And as dory has only recently had beauty shots, lenti movement vids and a GB I doubt we will get any info on this until dory is done and dusted. And then the next one after strange and so on

They always show the steel art roughly the same time as the WWA steel release or just before and then it's a few months wait until more info etc
Cool, cool.

Are there estimated dates for each release per month... or couple of months? i.e. Do we get information at the end of the month prior to the month it gets released?
I'm just curious as to the pattern of releases and if a release occurs at the beginning of a month etc.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo