harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: End of August, 2017
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
One Click x 60 $180
Double Lenti x 26 $69
Single Lenti x 18 $64
Notes: 2 discs WEA release (3D+BD). Limited to 2000 copies.
Double Lenti, Single Lenti and 1/4 slip editions (1/4 slip only available in the One Click)

Release update from Blufans -

The single lenti will be out around August 21st.
The double lenti will be out a week after it.
The 1 click will be out in early Sept.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont think so but I could be wrong. If so they sell out pretty slowly, you should be good pal :thumbs:

Cooey did mention this about a month ago but I can't remember what thread. He said they have never filled their GB allocation but I'm guessing that means as all editions because the single lenti zootopia did fill up but then that was a very small amount

• Thanks
Reactions: matthewtheunicorn
@cooey has mentioned before that blufans gb's have never sold out I think. Just gotta be in before it closes over a period of time
A few Blufans GB have sold out stock allocation very quickly both at HDN and BD forums depends on the print run of a release and how many the GB host is provided with as some releases have been small amount so these would go quickly.

The big print run releases are usually ok and as long as you request your copy before the GB allocation is reached or closed and most times is clearly listed with HDN how many copies the GB host has been allocated.

Last edited:
A few Blufans GB have sold out stock allocation very quickly both at HDN and BD forums depends on the print run of a release and how many the GB host is provided with as some releases have been small amount so these would go quickly.

The big print run releases are usually ok and as long as you request your copy before the GB allocation is reached or closed and most times is clearly listed with HDN how many copies the GB host has been allocated.

Oh, I didn't realise you were the Blufans GB host?

;)

None of the Blufans GBs that I've hosted have fulfilled their GB allocations in full at HDN. When various editions are concerned and qtys are limited, so for example the Zootopia full slip, then yes these will fill up due to the very low qty however these GBs in total have never been full so there are always options for people to get at least one edition.

Dr Strange will be a limited one, provided we are given the go ahead for a GB ;) as the quantity is very small.

Oh, I didn't realise you were the Blufans GB host?

;)

None of the Blufans GBs that I've hosted have fulfilled their GB allocations in full at HDN. When various editions are concerned and qtys are limited, so for example the Zootopia full slip, then yes these will fill up due to the very low qty however these GBs in total have never been full so there are always options for people to get at least one edition.

Dr Strange will be a limited one, provided we are given the go ahead for a GB ;) as the quantity is very small.
Including previous Blufans GB that used to be hosted by Kevin on HDN ??

Really?
I swear the GotG one I was in did sell out and I know once the GBs are done they are very hard to find.
it was my first and only BF gb to date.
I managed to get my copy of that when Kevin did a mini GB of leftover copies about 6 months after the original.

I'd thought I'd missed it for sure and copies we're going for silly money on the secondary market at the time so I was thrilled to get the double lenti at cost. Surprisingly I got a low enough number too which I never expected......

So they can hang around for a bit if you're in the right place at the right time.

• Thanks
Reactions: nekromantik