harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: End of August, 2017
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
One Click x 60 $180
Double Lenti x 26 $69
Single Lenti x 18 $64
Notes: 2 discs WEA release (3D+BD). Limited to 2000 copies.
Double Lenti, Single Lenti and 1/4 slip editions (1/4 slip only available in the One Click)

Release update from Blufans -

The single lenti will be out around August 21st.
The double lenti will be out a week after it.
The 1 click will be out in early Sept.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
*sigh* I'm not fond of Humperpatch but I guess I'm gonna cave in and get this. Stupid, sexy blufans releases.....

I can't stand him but I did like him in this, took about 10 mins to get used to him but he pulled it off in the end

Count me in for this one. I am hoping to snag one from a GB considering nothing has really ever shown up on their so called online store. While the WWA is unique in it's own way like the cassette player was for Guardians of the Galaxy, this matches more along the lines of other Marvel releases.

Cheers!

It's not too busy. It's a great image to have on the front. Although I do really like the image of Strange looking through his own fingers, the actual design is currently my desktop image and I really like it.
Lets not forget how Civil War turned out after it being shot down numerous times from the mock up and that would have been considered 'busy'. Of course not everybody is going to agree, but I think Blufans blows a hole in other retailers when it comes to the designs of steelbooks. No need to come back with your lackluster replies slagging off Blufans on the back of that, it's just MY opinion, and I believe it is shared an awful lot on these forums where Marvel Blufans are concerned.
Blufans have a solid, neat, well presented set of steelbooks and yes some are lacking more than others, but overall they are a fantastic collection, especially the marvel collection.
This one in particular is going to stand out because of the colours and I'll be surprised if we don't get a bit of emboss/deboss work on that main bright image. Looking forward to seeing the lenti for this as that could be something special with the effects used within the movie.

We have to be quick with this one due to the 2K print run and being WEA with a superior artwork.
'Superior' artwork is subjective to taste. Personally, I think the WWA is better- It's the best 'alternative' artwork in my opinion from a Marvel film, after the GotG cassette player and Ant-Mans disc drive.

I'll be picking both up myself, as although I love the alternate artwork, I also like the more traditional style of artwork used on this, and will go nicely with the other Marvel steelbooks I own...

• Thanks
Reactions: winter_soldier
'Superior' artwork is subjective to taste. Personally, I think the WWA is better- It's the best 'alternative' artwork in my opinion from a Marvel film, after the GotG cassette player and Ant-Mans disc drive.

I'll be picking both up myself, as although I love the alternate artwork, I also like the more traditional style of artwork used on this, and will go nicely with the other Marvel steelbooks I own...

Value your opinion mate but I am a sucker for poster artworks or artworks with characters (,not those big ugly floating heads lol)

Value your opinion mate but I am a sucker for poster artworks or artworks with characters (,not those big ugly floating heads lol)
Haha. I hear you on that. I think both releases of Doctor Strange look great- I only brought the wwa steelbooks of GotG & Ant-Man at the time as they were the only announced steelbooks, but prefer the wea on both releases a hell of a lot more.

Reactions: lgans316
It is Blufans after all, anyone remember what happened to The Incredible Hulk and I'm sure that we can all still remember the little wait for Iron Man zzzzzzzz

incredible hulk yes... we are all waiting like wtf.

but iron man? dude blufans iron man has been on my shelf for like 2 years or something :LOL: