harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: End of August, 2017
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
One Click x 60 $180
Double Lenti x 26 $69
Single Lenti x 18 $64
Notes: 2 discs WEA release (3D+BD). Limited to 2000 copies.
Double Lenti, Single Lenti and 1/4 slip editions (1/4 slip only available in the One Click)

Release update from Blufans -

The single lenti will be out around August 21st.
The double lenti will be out a week after it.
The 1 click will be out in early Sept.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
VIPs can be assured of a copy if requested. Times like this you want to be one.

You are definitely right about that. Unfortunately I started late collecting and steels and even later with premiums. And when you only budget 100-150 a month on them it takes some time to get them. And last couple months fac has been hard on the wallet lol

• Thanks
Reactions: Ashish
Own 30 blufans releases one clicks count as how ever many editions come in it example captain America civil war has 4 so that would be four towords the 30 needed

Damn it. Every time I get close to the required amount, they raise the f*cking requirement. When the requirement jumped from 15 to 25, I had 13. Now I have 22 and they've raised it again. When did it go from 25 to 30?

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast
Damn it. Every time I get close to the required amount, they raise the f*cking requirement. When the requirement jumped from 15 to 25, I had 13. Now I have 22 and they've raised it again. When did it go from 25 to 30?

They change the requirement at the start of each calendar year as far as I'm aware. So you have 11 months to get another 8 Blufans releases.

it's to keep the VIP group small. only rich people allowed

Well it only went up 5 this year luckily instead of ten. They have what 60 releases in he exclusive line and then idk how many in the oab line which all count towards this number so it's not that hard to gain VIP status if you have been getting a few each year but if your just starting out you really do need to be rich lol. Also you have to get 3 editions or join 3 gbs each year to retain your VIP status. So if you had the 25 got VIP this year you need to have at least 28 by end of year. It is to try and keep the VIP list on the smaller side as new people come and want these editions it gives people who have been collecting them longer a better chance of obtaining a copy. Just like fac collectable numbers you needed to be there in the beginning to get a low number.

Well it only went up 5 this year luckily instead of ten. They have what 60 releases in he exclusive line and then idk how many in the oab line which all count towards this number so it's not that hard to gain VIP status if you have been getting a few each year but if your just starting out you really do need to be rich lol. Also you have to get 3 editions or join 3 gbs each year to retain your VIP status. So if you had the 25 got VIP this year you need to have at least 28 by end of year. It is to try and keep the VIP list on the smaller side as new people come and want these editions it gives people who have been collecting them longer a better chance of obtaining a copy. Just like fac collectable numbers you needed to be there in the beginning to get a low number.

There are 72 or so different slips available in the Exclusive line and 19 OABs atm I believe. And you don't need to be rich to become a Blufans ViP. (At least not my definition of rich anyway as I'm a ViP and nowhere close to rich)

• Thanks
Reactions: andrewmacattack
There are 72 or so different slips available in the Exclusive line and 19 OABs atm I believe. And you don't need to be rich to become a Blufans ViP. (At least not my definition of rich anyway as I'm a ViP and nowhere close to rich)

I think BluFans should review the VIP members are some I would think have sold their copies.

Well what I meant about rich is if you zero right now and want to be a VIP member this year it's gonna take a big chunk of change to get 30 copies. I mean I normally spend around 200 a month on premium steels but that's total. And with each company dosnt leav much to by old blufans on secondary markets. lol I'll get there eventually though with captain America and jungle book here I should have 20 or so titles and zootopia when it's released will just be another 3. Hopefully by the end of the year I'll be there with dr strange and Star Wars. If I can manage one clicks with them as well