harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: End of August, 2017
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
One Click x 60 $180
Double Lenti x 26 $69
Single Lenti x 18 $64
Notes: 2 discs WEA release (3D+BD). Limited to 2000 copies.
Double Lenti, Single Lenti and 1/4 slip editions (1/4 slip only available in the One Click)

Release update from Blufans -

The single lenti will be out around August 21st.
The double lenti will be out a week after it.
The 1 click will be out in early Sept.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @Wreck and @cooey

I was one of the people who ordered a DL but was switched to the SL, if you already know or when you find out if my copy will be one of those that is sent to the hub and not shipped to me directly, I would really like to pay the cost of that extra shipping. So when you know if it's my copy could you invoice me for the extra shipping.:thumbs: I think it's great that you're helping people out but I personally would like to pay for for my extra shipping costs.. as you all do so much for us I really don't want you to foot the bill for me. :thumbs:

If we are able to work some mojo and get them all direct shipped then we would. This is a rare occurrence and is not proving likely , but we made sure 98% of the people were happy so we're happy with that.

And yes there is no hidden cost or after shipping cost like a kimchi gb (charge for shipping later).... one time thing , thus one time thing we're willing to foot the bill. HDN makes money in a few diff ways so we can take it in the shorts from time to time in some areas if in the end its for a good cause. And there is no better cause then that of pleasing our members, fans, audience, etc. (obviously, we aren't always in this position to do so....)

We simply said if you want to tip, awesome, but its optional and not expected and no names are written down of those who dont cause we dont have time for that! lol. Our plan is listed above and all those getting direct will be notified and vice versa ... we will keep you in the loop and I may be able to work a lil magic that keeps the "received by" date pretty neck in neck for all ............ but not tryin' to promise that just yet! But point being we are always workin' for the best experience we can provide. ***** expensive enough, gotta keep it fun!

If we are able to work some mojo and get them all direct shipped then we would. This is a rare occurrence and is not proving likely , but we made sure 98% of the people were happy so we're happy with that.

And yes there is no hidden cost or after shipping cost like a kimchi gb (charge for shipping later).... one time thing , thus one time thing we're willing to foot the bill. HDN makes money in a few diff ways so we can take it in the shorts from time to time in some areas if in the end its for a good cause. And there is no better cause then that of pleasing our members, fans, audience, etc. (obviously, we aren't always in this position to do so....)

We simply said if you want to tip, awesome, but its optional and not expected and no names are written down of those who dont cause we dont have time for that! lol. Our plan is listed above and all those getting direct will be notified and vice versa ... we will keep you in the loop and I may be able to work a lil magic that keeps the "received by" date pretty neck in neck for all ............ but not tryin' to promise that just yet! But point being we are always workin' for the best experience we can provide. ***** expensive enough, gotta keep it fun!
HDN ROCKS!!!!!

This was my point about hearing good things about this forum and the hosts of the group buys. As much as it's not one of my top faves of the MCU as a film, I absolutely think it may be my best one click purchase as a steelbook set. GotG was up there. Maybe GotG 2 will beat this...

But getting back onto the design itself...

The steelbook art is stunning. I think the designs (especially the lenti designs) will work well here because of the film theme, colours, design... magic effects + lenti = winner!
I also really like that the steels are always full slip cases with lenti (what is the proper term for full slip lentis?) and not the 'o' ring type like Kimchi's.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus and cooey
Is the strange kimchi lenti an O ring?

No the Kimchi Lenti For DS is a Fullslip Lenti...Logan and Life were O-Ring Lentis... lets hope they make them more and more...Fullslip Lentis for Finding Dory Kimchi and Fullslip Lenti for Zootopia were absolutely Insane !!!

But I agree this is a package to own for Doctor Strange, as the package itself has a really special vibe to it :drool: ..and those Magical Cards are so sleek :oohyeah:
Kimchi did really cool bonus Items with see through Cards for Dory, all of this is exciting !

• Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord and chunk
No the Kimchi Lenti For DS is a Fullslip Lenti...Logan and Life were O-Ring Lentis... lets hope they make them more and more...Fullslip Lentis for Finding Dory Kimchi and Fullslip Lenti for Zootopia were absolutely Insane !!!

But I agree this is a package to own for Doctor Strange, as the package itself has a really special vibe to it :drool: ..and those Magical Cards are so sleek :oohyeah:
Kimchi did really cool bonus Items with see through Cards for Dory, all of this is exciting !
I believe it's that anything from Disney will be a fullslip, any other studio release will be an o-ring.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
That was at a time when none of them were fullslip. They changed along with other companies since "The Incredibles" I believe:thumbs:

I truly Hope you are right :thumbs: I LOVE Kimchi's Fullslip Lentis :drool:

I did not pick up though DS Kimchi because I already had gotten 2 copies of the Taiwan Steel...I should have waited and get a 1-click as well for DS Kimchi really nice package(Although Missing the Character Cards grrrr)

But Happy about this release from Blufans :oohyeah:

• Thanks
Reactions: matthewtheunicorn