harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: End of August, 2017
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
One Click x 60 $180
Double Lenti x 26 $69
Single Lenti x 18 $64
Notes: 2 discs WEA release (3D+BD). Limited to 2000 copies.
Double Lenti, Single Lenti and 1/4 slip editions (1/4 slip only available in the One Click)

Release update from Blufans -

The single lenti will be out around August 21st.
The double lenti will be out a week after it.
The 1 click will be out in early Sept.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Kevin said on the other site earlier........

Dear members:

Please don't send me anymore requests for Dr. Strange at the moment because I have more than 100 members on the wait list. Even with deleting some of duplicates, only managed to free up about 20 of the single editions. I don't know how should I fulfill all of them. the situation bothers me a lot lately. I would like to make everyone here happy; on the other hand, it is impossible!

Here is the possible solution to satisfy all and of course it is only a presumption for all to discuss. I can push for a Blufans re-release of BE#42
Dr. Strange with a whole new design of WEA steelbook, also with 2K run.

If you are all for it, I will try my best to make it happen!

THANKS!

Lol, really?! :wacky:
Don't think that's a good idea but you just know that will get a lot of likes and they will release another wea

Like @Covcraig just said I also wouldn't be surprised if this was the plan all along. If that actually happens and works out all well (which it will) then watch other marvels get another wea from them a few months after their first wea. Guardians vol 2.2 will be next one from them to get a 2nd wea a few months after lol

• Thanks
Reactions: matthewtheunicorn
And what if the same people miss out again? Just increase the print run on this release if people are kicking up that much...or just ignore them, this is meant to be a limited collectible after all (2000 is hardly limited anyway)

Lol yeah all the same people will miss out and a third will be made lol (not laughing at anyone missing out but the idea of it all happening again)

I don't think the second version would be a blood bath. It's the same with 2nd prints of anything, everyone just wants the first. A collection wouldn't be as complete without the original release. I don't think a second release would satisfy anyone

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
Watch this go out of control with everyone who got one going mad and the ones who missed out pushing for it to happen along with huge arguments and rants

From scalping to blufans re releases. It's never boring on this site lol

Kevin should of just said, please stop messaging me we have a huge wait list and not everyone's request will be fulfilled unfortunately

From the way I'm reading it, & I could be wrong, but it sounds as though anyone who got in to the initial group buys cannot join the next one for the re-release, if it happens. He mentioned something about the way the allocation would work for a potential re-release.

Don't wish to sound selfish and I can sympathize with those that missed out but myself personally would prefer they DID NOT re-release Doctor Strange.
It's not a reprint of the same steelbook but a new WEA steelbook
New design of WEA steelbook with 2K run

Kevin also said not necessarily creating the similar problem if the allocation of the each edition is different from the first release

Well, I'm not a fan of 2nd editions etc especially when the 1st Blufans hasn't even been completed....

Blufans scored an own goal by allocating a higher one click amount.

I think this would rub people the wrong way completely. On the surface its a lifeline being thrown to the people who "missed out" (even though they could very well miss out again) but its just another nice pay day for Blufans.

They could just do a second run of the exact same set, unnumbered or something or even the single lenti only variant and release that

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I think this would rub people the wrong way completely. On the surface its a lifeline being thrown to the people who "missed out" (even though they could very well miss out again) but its just another nice pay day for Blufans.

They could just do a second run of the exact same set, unnumbered or something or even the single lenti only variant and release that
That's not possible kevin said the production is finished and the quantity can't be added to the existing release
This is why it would be a different steelbook new wea design

That's not possible kevin said the production is finished and the quantity can't be added to the existing release
This is why it would be a different steelbook new wea design

Why can't they order another 2k with the same art? Its not out of the realm of possibility.

Why the hell was the run 2k anyway, isn't the minimum order for steelbook production 4k anyway?

Why can't they order another 2k with the same art? Its not out of the realm of possibility.

Why the hell was the run 2k anyway, isn't the minimum order for steelbook production 4k anyway?
No you can do a batch of different steelbooks with different releases dates in one order to add up to 4000 or more
You could have 2 different steelbooks titles of 2000 each for example with total been 4,000 in one order

Scanavo China also you can do single steelbook order of just 2000