harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: End of August, 2017
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
One Click x 60 $180
Double Lenti x 26 $69
Single Lenti x 18 $64
Notes: 2 discs WEA release (3D+BD). Limited to 2000 copies.
Double Lenti, Single Lenti and 1/4 slip editions (1/4 slip only available in the One Click)

Release update from Blufans -

The single lenti will be out around August 21st.
The double lenti will be out a week after it.
The 1 click will be out in early Sept.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Kevin on the other site;
'The discussion is over! After reading the replies, I see most members understand the situation and accept the fact. I will leave it as it is and will not persuade Blufans making the re-release. Thanks for the input!'

What a relief. It's time to move on to the next release. Let's put Doctor Strange in the rear view mirror.

Jesus, I haven't looked into this thread since the GB, still recovering from the bloodbath! :LOL: Had no idea there was talk of another steel?!
IMG_1855.GIF

But in my total honest opinion, I'm glad it seems they are not doing it now. I feel for the people that missed out, but sadly it's part of the collecting game, god knows I missed out on a few. But it is what it is and I just look forward to what's getting announced next and see if I can jump on it in time. Thrill of the chase and all that

Pretty certain even the people that missed out wouldn't want a second best option?

I have to agree

It's like ordering a Vanilla Sponge Cake and then they sell out so they go back into the kitchen to whip up a Carrot Cake. You're left there thinking "Well that's awfully nice of you guys but it's not what I wanted"

I wanted this but I wouldn't want a different steelbook as I fell in love with THIS design.

The WORST idea yet. It devalues the origInal release and what's to stop the same people getting this 2nd edition as well as the original release?

Furthermore, if it's a completely new WEA then why shouldn't ANYONE be able to buy it anyway?? You can't just tell a bunch of valued customers they're not allowed something.

Stupid idea :bored:

There's plenty of stamp collectors without a penny black in their collection, best create a new version and tell those that have the original they're not allowed to buy it :rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
Re-releases are inevitable mate unless Doctor Strange himself can turn the clock forward or back or freeze it lol.

Inevitable yes, but not from the same retailer 2 months later lol

The re-release in question here was a second WEA variant of Dr Strange for people who missed out on this however that is not going to be happening.

Good to hear as harsh as it may sound. Looks like kimchi or nova will do one at some point anyway

• Thanks
Reactions: Huguito
Double Lenti with BD Forum GB
I just got a invoice from Kevin :happy:

I was put on the waiting list and I was not expecting to get one so I'm very happy to have managed to get one

Just paid for my one click, first time I've used the VIP system so I was worried I might of been forgotten about but thankfully not :)

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
Double Lenti with BD Forum GB
I just got a invoice from Kevin :happy:

I was put on the waiting list and I was not expecting to get one so I'm very happy to have managed to get one

Woke up this morning to a double lenti invoice from Kevin, also didn't think I'd get one. I'd PM'd him (as others had done) & he said that cos my name is always on his groupbuy list's he'd try help me out. Delighted!

And I got my single lenti :)

H'on the Paddys!!!! Olé, Olé Olé Olé... !! :rofl:

There's an unbreakable trading bond between Ireland and China!

tuWADkb2g3PAk.gif

:p

Last edited: