Release date: March 9, 2017
Purchase links: Media Markt - Amazon DE
Price: €29.99

01.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ere we go.

And it starts again lol

So who will order the WWA with no spine title? who will slay zavvi in the zavvi thread? Who will go for the US with possibly a worse finish but has a spine title and possible debossed title?, who will get the nova WWA with a lenti or full slip? Who will go for WEA blu fans? Who will go for the zavvi WEA with lenti? And who will get all?
Lol

Nice artwork, but given how Disney/Marvel has been going with their WWA, I'm going to guess we'll get this instead:
Marvel-Legends-SDCC-2015-Dr-Strange-Book-11.jpg

Reactions: Flloydo
Nice artwork, but given how Disney/Marvel has been going with their WWA, I'm going to guess we'll get this instead:
Marvel-Legends-SDCC-2015-Dr-Strange-Book-11.jpg

Good shout, you may be right or something simular

I'll defo get a version to carry on the marvel collection but if I really
Like the film like I do antman, guardians, winter soldier and civil war then I'll get multiple versions.

Probably WWA nova Lenti, blu fans WEA and zavvi WEA lenti (depending on art)

• Thanks
Reactions: Ask
Good shout, you may be right or something simular

I'll defo get a version to carry on the marvel collection but if I really
Like the film like I do antman, guardians, winter soldier and civil war then I'll get multiple versions.

Probably WWA nova Lenti, blu fans WEA and zavvi WEA lenti (depending on art)

That's really the way to do it. Get the wide release and then supplement with the better artwork we know will be coming. :cigar:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
So long as it's nothing weird like the original GOTG or Ant-Man then ill probably be getting the Bestbuy release with a title and that will suit me fine.... if the art is similar to this mock up but with a title then great :thumbs:

5 Months away. Starting to act like FA.

I will wait for the Best Buy edition for $24.95 with title on spine.

Zavvis will go up for pre order the day it's out in the U.K. Maybe even at midnight on the Thursday

They always have and believe they always will go up on cinema release. Same with Disney, Pixar and I presume Star Wars

Looks like Zavvi will could be announcing a steelbook in next few days
It's not 100% official yet but it's lucking very likely going by the tweets today on Zavvi twitter little hints they gave some with a bit of fun what's a steelbook lol

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Looks like Zavvi will could be announcing a steelbook in next few days
It's not 100% official yet but it's lucking very likely going by the tweets today on Zavvi twitter little hints they gave some with a bit of fun what's a steelbook lol

Anthony got shot down!