Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 9, 2017
Purchase links: Media Markt - Amazon DE
Price: €29.99

01.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OK agree. Spot gloss on metal parts would be great.
And a touch on the gem and energy crackles. That would be one fine steelbook. :drool:

There's still hope for the US steelbook, right? Has Best Buy ever released a steelbook with spot gloss? Always seems like feast or famine with their releases.

Is it glossy? I see no reason why this one would be the same as the Spanish one. The one from Spain in the listing shows no Title on the Spine. All others in Europe are showing a title on the spine.

Is it glossy? I see no reason why this one would be the same as the Spanish one. The one from Spain in the listing shows no Title on the Spine. All others in Europe are showing a title on the spine.

I'm seeing post #37 in this thread (actual pics from german one) and it is exactly same steelbook as spanish one that I have in hands now. Both are matte and without title in the spine.

In this case better matte than glossy IMO.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu-steel
I'm seeing post #37 in this thread (actual pics from german one) and it is exactly same steelbook as spanish one that I have in hands now. Both are matte and without title in the spine.

In this case better matte than glossy IMO.

Wonder if I should cancel this one. Already have the Italy one on the way.

If I were you, i'd cancel it: italian and german steelbooks are exactly the same, the discs are the same as well; I don't see why anyone should buy the same steelbook twice, just because the jcards have different languages

• Thanks
Reactions: blu-steel