Doctor Strange (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Sep 18, 2016
Release date: March 29, 2017
Purchase link: Kimchidvd
Price: $40.99
Notes: Includes steelbook, pet slip, double-sided A3 poster, six postcards

17311367_1257036797699509_1727861291105118088_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I want it. But want to reserve funds if we are getting NC.
Nova seem to be moving pretty rapidly with John Wick and Kill Bill being revealed in the last week. Hopefully we see Dr Strange out of them soon.They'll probably list the PET version hopefully with (non nova-choice) and we'll get confirmation soon

Not looking good for a nova choice release, I've been trading emails with Nova regarding my missing Alice lenticular and asked whether there was plans for a nova choice doctor strange, got an email back this morning say there are no plans yet...

Slipcover looks nice but I will wait for the Blufans release, I would rather have the Blufans steelbook too, until then I will be content with my UK 3D Slipcover Amaray release

Reactions: t123_2003
Not looking good for a nova choice release, I've been trading emails with Nova regarding my missing Alice lenticular and asked whether there was plans for a nova choice doctor strange, got an email back this morning say there are no plans yet...
I think just perhaps they've learned their lesson with the last couple of releases. There was no (non nova-choice version) on dr strange today (though of course that could be because there isn't going to be one) but I think they might be trying to generate hype. They drop a lot of information all at once on their Facebook and I think they like it that way. I think they'll just wait to have a large announcement for this one

• Thanks
Reactions: Covcraig
I know recent nova choice releases haven't sold that well but I hope that doesn't stop them bringing out this and future marvel WWA releases. Every single one has been awesome so far.

I managed to get one of these from Nova this morning just in case but I'd really love to sit a Nova lenticular Doctor Strange on the shelf next to my others.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry

I think it will happen

They are getting quite late with the last couple so they prob haven't even started yet

They don't want to say yes to you so you then come on a forum and steals the hype from their future Facebook post

I think just perhaps they've learned their lesson with the last couple of releases. There was no (non nova-choice version) on dr strange today (though of course that could be because there isn't going to be one) but I think they might be trying to generate hype. They drop a lot of information all at once on their Facebook and I think they like it that way. I think they'll just wait to have a large announcement for this one

This

If they do continue which I'm sure they will, they will just lower print runs even more. To the point where there's only 100 if each NC version

Then watch them sell out in seconds lol

• Thanks
Reactions: matthewtheunicorn
you guys thing they will do premium and add the pet slip as some other releases in the pass? i wanna go for it for then they do the better package with the pet inclded and i got so mad coz i have to double dip..lol

Im sure they will do a DS premium release at some point as they have done most of the marvel releases so far but no known timeframe

Reactions: tono06