Doctor Strange (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Sep 18, 2016
Release date: March 29, 2017
Purchase link: Kimchidvd
Price: $40.99
Notes: Includes steelbook, pet slip, double-sided A3 poster, six postcards

17311367_1257036797699509_1727861291105118088_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, first time ordering with YesAsia so hope all goes smoothly :angel: I mentioned in the notes section at checkout to mark custom friendly @ $18. I then woke up to an email basically saying they can't do that and it's up to the logistics agent who will mark each package with a reasonable declared value :confused: Does anyone know what value YesAsia typically mark at for one item purchases?

Also, first time ordering with YesAsia so hope all goes smoothly :angel: I mentioned in the notes section at checkout to mark custom friendly @ $18. I then woke up to an email basically saying they can't do that and it's up to the logistics agent who will mark each package with a reasonable declared value :confused: Does anyone know what value YesAsia typically mark at for one item purchases?
Lower than $18, I think it's usually been US $9 ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
  • Thanks
Reactions: bluray hunter
What is small packet shipping like from kimchidvd?
Air Mail, tracked, signed for; just like the K-Packet service.

KimchiDVD offers it as an option for lightweight items, e.g., 1-3 non-steelbook Blu-rays. NovaMedia never offers the Small Packet service.

I always use Small Packet service when possible, packaging is the usual KimchiDVD quality :thumbs:

• Thanks
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Yuran and Actarus