Doctor Strange (Lenticular) (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: October 16, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi (pre-order 6PM BST Sunday 24th)
Price: £24.99
Notes: Embossing/debossing on front and back

11557668-1904518004558221.jpg

11557668-1614518004778355.jpg
11557668-1954518005076666.jpg

Last edited:
The better option is back art which is the same as blufans (the teaser poster). The front is just boring and lazy design

I'm afraid you don't understand sarcasm then. Because it's supposed to be noticeable and p*ss take
Groucho Marx would disagree on that it's meant to be not noticeable

that-awkward-moment-when-your-sarcasm-is-so-good-people-think-youre-being-serious-fda29.png

It is you just not noticed it :LOL::rofl:

Back to the steelbook this should be going live in next 10-15 min

Another one to add to my collection

Paul, sarcasm is me asking you to explain something for the 10th time on the same page and you fall for it and explain again.

Your taking lessons from a f*cking unfunny Outdated Groucho Marx card!

• Thanks
Reactions: BDDB
For the discount:

Although I didn't get the free shipping to Canada to work today.

1) I clicked the Zavvi link in the OP and it takes me to the product page.
2) I clicked the PRE-ORDER NOW button on the Zavvi product page and it automatically puts the product in my cart.
3) I immediately closed the Zavvi page.
4) I clicked this link which Cisco posted in the SteelBook™ Price Drop/Back in stock/On Sale/Sold out alert (Retailer/Ebay) thread which takes me back to Zavvi.
5) I clicked on the basket which already shows my quantity has been saved.
6) I copied and pasted WELCOME346 into the box beside - Got a discount code? Enter it here: and clicked ADD. This brings up the message Your discount has been applied: Welcome Back - 10% off
7) And then if you want another copy just click on the Add an item (the + button) to bring the quantity up to 2. This brings up the message Your discount has been applied: Free delivery Steelbook Blu-ray applied
8) From there just follow the checkout instructions.

Ordered. Don't like the too similar front 'n' back artwork but the treatment sounds very interesting.

As for the lenticular - seems redundant with the 'bossing . . . but I guess it's become a tradition now with a regular steelbook release followed by a double-dip lenticular steelbook release some months later.

As mentioned, image is fine as the back art but I maintain that the front needs something more punchy and dramatic - even this old favourite full height transition 3D lenti - which I believe has been used before, but not in this way - would certainly make for a more interesting and exciting lenticular than what we'll be getting:-
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

For anyone with the previous book style steel without the spine title and who would rather have the title on the spine than not . . . magnetic spines with titles are still available on the bay.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: robbodoc
I want to buy it so I have something in my collection but I keep looking at the Blu Fans one and think "Urgh...this has nothing on that one" which makes me depressed.