Navan/Ireland
1180x360-z-wk45-ht-doctor-who-box-054541.jpg

Release Date: 15 December 2015

Purchase Link:
Zavvi
Price: £29.99

11194055-1804340502079176.jpg
Limited to 3,000

Only available on Zavvi, the box will contain a curated selection of exciting items – perfect for any fan of The Doctor and his infamous ‘Time And Relative Dimension In Space’ police box

Enter a magical world that defies boundaries of time and space with our Doctor Who TARDIS themed collector’s box! Zavvi is proud to present the TARDIS collector’s box, stuffed with brand new and exclusive merchandise from the most popular British sci-fi franchise in history. The one-off box, created in conjunction with the ZBOX, is a true collector’s item and limited to just 3000 copies! Don’t miss out, you don’t want to be a madman without a box!

Screenshot (40).png

12190923_10153052229315146_8804481963593510271_n.jpg

Last edited:
Timey whimey Balley stuff .

Knowing zavvi IF they cock it THEY WILL BE so thick! You're Mr. Thick Thick Thickety Thick-face from Thick-town, Thickania.

@Flash YOU SEEN THIS ..

Thanks Ann for the tag :thumbs: I do love me some Who goodness :drool:

Just had a look at it on website showing as £0.00, I'll take three :naughty:

image.png

@paulboland is this a one off box or another subscription?

Reactions: lights and bigfub
Thanks Ann for the tag :thumbs: I do love me some Who goodness :drool:

Just had a look at it on website showing as £0.00, I'll take three :naughty:

image.png

@paulboland is this a one off box or another subscription?
One off Zbox release it's not a subscription
They will have these every now and then one off collectors Zbox similar to Thunderbirds

Reactions: Flash
One off Zbox release it's not a subscription
They will have these every now and then one off collectors Zbox similar to Thunderbirds

Hmm I love doctor who but pretty much all the zboxes that we have received have been kinda poor hmm depends on price

Reactions: paulboland
I expect this will cost more than the subscription Zbox's so in theory will have better items

Hmm yes in theory but with zavvi, I mean they say the normal zbox value is like £40+ and it was far from that :(

So I am not sure but I do love Dr Who :)

Hmm yes in theory but with zavvi, I mean they say the normal zbox value is like £40+ and it was far from that :(

So I am not sure but I do love Dr Who :)

Might have 2 pairs of Dr Who socks instead of one :LOL::rofl:

I'm sure they will give a hint later to at least one item to be in the box

Yip, so all the socks they have given in previous boxes have been far too big :(
I can see how that can be annoying
These Zbox are marketed to adults even though lot of the items will end up been given to family members children
They take into account tshirt size needed but not for socks etc

I suppose you could message them to take into account for these releases that male and female shoe sizes differ when it comes to shoes sizes and a some adult females have small shoe size compared to adult males standard size for socks been 6-11

It's probably not something they considered when sourcing the socks the differences between male and female shoe sizes but they should do so when it comes to clothing items

I can see how that can be annoying
These Zbox are marketed to adults even though lot of the items will end up been given to family members children
They take into account tshirt size needed but not for socks etc

I suppose you could message them to take into account for these releases that male and female shoe sizes differ when it comes to shoes sizes and a some adult females have small shoe size compared to adult males standard size for socks been 6-11

It's probably not something they considered when sourcing the socks the differences between male and female shoe sizes but they should do so when it comes to clothing items

I'm too fussed i gave them to my dad lol

Waw hope it'll be better than the time travel zbox. As a whovian, i was hoping for more than... Socks. Maybe an exclusive pop, or a sonic screwdriver. That would be so cool. I'll maybe get it.

That is far too expensive which going by previous zboxes will be ****

Not risking it, says it's got a tshirt and only 4 items in it for £30?? :wow:

Reactions: ty233
drwho.jpg

Limited to 3000

Purchase here

Enter a magical world that defies boundaries of time and space with our Doctor Who TARDIS themed collector’s box! Zavvi is proud to present the TARDIS collector’s box, stuffed with brand new and exclusive merchandise from the most popular British sci-fi franchise in history. The one-off box, created in conjunction with the ZBOX, is a true collector’s item and limited to just 3000 copies! Don’t miss out, you don’t want to be a madman without a box!