Don't Breathe (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

asseanontv

Premium Supporter
Apr 13, 2013
Somerset, UK
Release date: January 16, 2017
Purchase link: Zoom - Zavvi - Hmv - Amazon UK

Price: £19.99 (Hmv- Amazon) - £20.00 (Zoom) - £22.99 (Zavvi)

sbr1013sbuv_1.jpg
sbr1013sbuv_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent, heard very good things about this movie. That and Green Room too, which I picked up the Blu Ray Amaray with slipcover. Still ain't watched it yet but will do soon.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
I've also heard this is a good movie, going to watch this one before I buy though, I wish the artwork was the other way around, the title would have looked ok at the top with the other image too.

Last edited:
The cover art is nothing special, but I know that if it was the cover of a FAC slip, everyone would be going nuts for it.

Yeah its gonna be 5 months after cinema release. Loved it!
I might get US version if they get SB. Thats surely going to be out before Xmas.

This and Green room are great movies. You will not be dissapointed :thumbs:

I'm going to watch that green room after speaking to @tridon about it but is this as good as you lot are making out? The trailer looks Ok but seems like one of those films that's pointless and comically bad. Might give it a go then

I did a steelbook mock-up of this for a special project last month... should hopefully be able to share it soon! :D

Hmmm....!! Are you saying you was commissioned to design a steel?

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and tridon
Steelbook looks cool but then again the posters for the film are pretty top rate anyway and not a bad idea to keep the same colour scheme across the front and back IMO:-
20 quid price is a bit steep especially when you have other new horror films in steelbooks such as "The Conjuring 2" coming in @GBP 17.99 at HMV for example . . . of course in reality it's 18 quid at Zoom after applying SIGNUP10 at the checkout.
Admittedly I would have considered this steelbook had it come in @GBP 17.99 before discount.

P.S. Anyone into this type of horror - with people breaking into a spooky property not knowing what they'll come up against - I'd like to recommend "Livid" (French with English subs) - one I think that should satisfy most horror fans.
II
v
Posters designed by COLD OPEN
dont_breathe_ver2.jpg
dont_breathe_ver5.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: AlexMacOl