Don't Breathe (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

asseanontv

Premium Supporter
Apr 13, 2013
Somerset, UK
Release date: January 16, 2017
Purchase link: Zoom - Zavvi - Hmv - Amazon UK

Price: £19.99 (Hmv- Amazon) - £20.00 (Zoom) - £22.99 (Zavvi)

sbr1013sbuv_1.jpg
sbr1013sbuv_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Put the front cover on the front of a FilmArena fullslip, put this on the back cover (or vice versa):

Dont-Breathe-poster.jpg

Then put the house on the front of the steelbook.

That I'd go nuts for! (As it stands, I do like the steelbook but sort of wish the art was reversed!)
I think he should be the one covering his mouth.:naughty:
(See the movie to get the joke...;)).

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Finally see this film purley off the back of the reaction to you guys in the thread and it's an amazing film!
Absolutely perfect and didn't see it coming.

Scary as sh*t too just because he's blind and solid.

I felt like fincher could of also made this but it would of been a hour longer. This was perfect and non stop

I might wait for a price drop on zoom though or at least wait until I see how Star Trek beyond and turtles 2 turns up packaging wise

• Thanks
Reactions: ash333
Finally see this film purley off the back of the reaction to you guys in the thread and it's an amazing film!
Absolutely perfect and didn't see it coming.

Scary as sh*t too just because he's blind and solid.

I felt like fincher could of also made this but it would of been a hour longer. This was perfect and non stop

I might wait for a price drop on zoom though or at least wait until I see how Star Trek beyond and turtles 2 turns up packaging wise

I stuck in a blind buy preorder with the 10% off code. This is getting very good reviews for a horror thriller and I know I'll like it.

I received Warcraft on Saturday from Zoom. It came inside a brown cardboard envelope so I was a bit panicked when I first saw it. But when I opened it it was packed in another bubbled envelope inside the card envelope. It arrived minty mint!

I stuck in a blind buy preorder with the 10% off code. This is getting very good reviews for a horror thriller and I know I'll like it.

I received Warcraft on Saturday from Zoom. It came inside a brown cardboard envelope so I was a bit panicked when I first saw it. But when I opened it it was packed in another bubbled envelope inside the card envelope. It arrived minty mint!

Hah, a blind buy! That tickled me

Well it was mentioned in the what you last watched Halloween horror thread and I didn't realise it was classed as a horror and then checked Wikipedia so I thought **** it and yeah paid off. Great film. Easily one of the best in that genre this year

Ok cheers, I'm not sure then because I would defo like to own it but would of preferred around the £14.99 mark

I like the art too although I prefer the poster with her and her hand over her mouth. Love the orange used
Just hope this isn't a dull matte or horrible zero varnish. Basically not like the conjuring 2

Hah, a blind buy! That tickled me

Well it was mentioned in the what you last watched Halloween horror thread and I didn't realise it was classed as a horror and then checked Wikipedia so I thought **** it and yeah paid off. Great film. Easily one of the best in that genre this year

Ok cheers, I'm not sure then because I would defo like to own it but would of preferred around the £14.99 mark

I like the art too although I prefer the poster with her and her hand over her mouth. Love the orange used
Just hope this isn't a dull matte or horrible zero varnish. Basically not like the conjuring 2
Got a feeling it will be flat matte. :( Screaming embossed eyes!!

Reactions: Flloydo
Does anyone know of any zoom discount codes I can use for this? £20 seems a little steep.

Just ordered this for £18 from zoom with discount code signup10. Plus they throw in a free DVD with a choice of 7 or 8 films. Don't know why but I chose last days on Mars. Films on offer are pretty terrible :joy: