Don't Breathe (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

asseanontv

Premium Supporter
Apr 13, 2013
Somerset, UK
Release date: January 16, 2017
Purchase link: Zoom - Zavvi - Hmv - Amazon UK

Price: £19.99 (Hmv- Amazon) - £20.00 (Zoom) - £22.99 (Zavvi)

sbr1013sbuv_1.jpg
sbr1013sbuv_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you sure the Amazon link is a steelbook release? It doesn't really look that way
It probably is, as the regular plastic case Blu-ray release is priced at £14.99 by Amazon UK, so this is going to be something different.

As, e.g., Zavvi lists two Blu-ray releases for this film (plastic case and steelbook), it just makes sense that the Amazon link in the OP is for the steelbook release.

Well, if our steelbook is exactly the same as this one (which it is) I'd say it's going to be very, very cool . . . a "Wow" steelbook even:-
Don-Breathe-steelbook-2.jpg
Don-Breathe-steelbook-1.jpg
Don-Breathe-steelbook-4.jpg
Don-Breathe-steelbook-3.jpg
Don-Breathe-steelbook-5.jpg

Seems to be a very interesting metallic blue effect in the eyes and in the attic window and elsewhere . . . as well as reportedly spot gloss on the characters . . . and looks to me like spot gloss on the title too.

One of the few steelbooks I'd consider paying full price for

The unboxing of the identical Czech steelbook:-

Got mine today..... It's just ok... the most worrying thing was the very thin, cheap jiffy it arrived in from Zoom!!!!!! Small dent... not good!

Mine arrived in a crappy jiffy too and I have a lovely dent on mine as well, I wouldn't say small though. Very disappointed as all of the previous steels I have bought from them turned up very well packaged

It worries me with the others I have on order. The rest I have received have never been parcelled like this before. I contacted them. They were nice enough, but it's the usual....... return it then they will send a replacement.

Mine usually come in a card envelope and jiffy bag inside (still not ideal tbh), a jiffy bag on it's own is even worse, they can expect more returns if they keep that up.

• Thanks
Reactions: spookz
Just received this email from Zoom..

Good Afternoon and thank you for your recent purchase from our online store.

I am afraid to advise that, due to a delay in receiving sufficient stock from our supplier, we are unable to fulfil your order for DON'T BREATHE STEELBOOK in time to met Monday’s release date.

We have been able to secure a small amount of additional stock of this limited run title from the studio, which should be delivered to our warehouse by Friday 21st January, and will be more than happy to fulfil your order at that point as appreciate it is a linlited, but we will understand if you would prefer a refund at this time
Would you like us to keep your order open? And once again please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused but this was due to circumstances beyond our control.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: virkia
At last some good news, after delaying my copy and accidentally giving my email address to 50 other zoom users in the process, I'm now getting it for free. Too bloody right :thumbs: