Don't Breathe (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

asseanontv

Premium Supporter
Apr 13, 2013
Somerset, UK
Release date: January 16, 2017
Purchase link: Zoom - Zavvi - Hmv - Amazon UK

Price: £19.99 (Hmv- Amazon) - £20.00 (Zoom) - £22.99 (Zavvi)

sbr1013sbuv_1.jpg
sbr1013sbuv_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I added this to my basket earlier but never actually went through with the purchase... decided to try it now that it's sold out and my order has actually been confirmed. Wouldn't be surprised if they email me at a later date to say they can't honour it though.

I actually did this when La La Land went OOS. Nothing happened until a week later when I emailed them as I'd heard nothing from them - they then confirmed it was sold out and would refund me...

Good luck though!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Noodles
I actually did this when La La Land went OOS. Nothing happened until a week later when I emailed them as I'd heard nothing from them - they then confirmed it was sold out and would refund me...

Good luck though!
Yeah, I'm not holding my breath to be honest... I'll probably do the same and give it a week if I don't hear anything before then. Cheers mate! :thumbs:

Reactions: Flloydo
Yeah, I'm not holding my breath to be honest... I'll probably do the same and give it a week if I don't hear anything before then. Cheers mate! :thumbs:

Please don't hold your breath in the don't breathe thread! **** knows what will happen

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles