Release date: December 11, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £15.99

E966D96B-4F0B-401D-A1D0-8341B7E55961.jpeg

17BE9183-9AB9-49D9-B12B-E0ED0DA08AF8.jpeg

5C973BF0-332E-4824-866D-5E1380F56D63.jpeg

668BA341-8F65-4EA7-88AA-B6670D30C61B.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the steelbook but will wait for a price drop before ordering. Don’t see this selling out, even in a couple years.

Forgot this was going live today but I think I’m going to possibly wait on a drop.

I dont get how the link is to uk site but use de?how can you get this to work as de site and link are different?
You need to switch to Zavvi.de (top right - language). The next time it will do it automatically. Every zavvi site has a seperate user account. You probably need to create a new one.

You need to switch to Zavvi.de (top right - language). The next time it will do it automatically. Every zavvi site has a seperate user account. You probably need to create a new one.
I already have several but i have used that code before is that why?

In what order do i do this? ok it may no longer work as get a limited time but wanted to give a try but link provided is to uk zavvi, you mention a code which i see but also zavvi.de which i already have account on.
So if i click on the link provided and change language its only got uk or usa? So not sure how to get it on german one to then try use code.

hmm still think this goona be a matte finish looking at the art until confirmed, i'm leaving this alone.
and if is matte it will drop down 10.99 range with a bit of time.

if zavvi could get studios to get some gloss finishes these would sell out alot more quickly but zavvi never really have cared about what the collector wants only how much profit the can maximise which is a real shame

basil :thumbs:

Got one, haven't actually seen this yet though. I predict that one meme scene will be completely ruined for me.

I have never seen this before, except the one scene which I’m sure everybody has seen. Artwork looks good to me & I am intrigued enough to have pre-ordered this!
actually, it's a pretty punchy scene - the memes are funny, but they've never detracted from my enjoyment of the scene proper. the acting rises above.

also, this just in on a zavvi email, for anyone still considering:
- Don't miss out on the brand new Downfall - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook. Once it's gone it's gone, it'll be gone forever!
:wow: :LOL: ;)
giphy.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: Spinky