Price: £15.99

E966D96B-4F0B-401D-A1D0-8341B7E55961.jpeg

17BE9183-9AB9-49D9-B12B-E0ED0DA08AF8.jpeg

5C973BF0-332E-4824-866D-5E1380F56D63.jpeg

668BA341-8F65-4EA7-88AA-B6670D30C61B.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m going to wait this one out or pick it up in December if it’s still about

If I miss it then I miss it. Spent too much this month

actually, it's a pretty punchy scene - the memes are funny, but they've never detracted from my enjoyment of the scene proper. the acting rises above.

also, this just in on a zavvi email, for anyone still considering:
- Don't miss out on the brand new Downfall - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook. Once it's gone it's gone, it'll be gone forever!
:wow: :LOL: ;)
giphy.gif

what you don't mean when it comes to zavvi its...

basil :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
Didn't get the Zavvi message (boo hoo) but like you guys I usually take them with a pinch of salt especially for "niche" titles like this one . . . can't count on hands and toes how many times I've had the "Only 200 remaining" for the SBs in question to be available months and sometimes years later.
Also amazing how "Sold out" SBs miraculously come back in stock sometimes months after release (mislaid in warehouse originally? Re-stock? Who knows . . . ) - great if you missed them first time around as I did with PSYCHO and BONE TOMAHAWK to name but two recent examples.
and-its-gone-gif-8.gif

^ this might be a dumb question, but what exactly is a satin matte finish? Is it between matte and gloss?

The steel is looking good, I really like the colour scheme on it. Thanks for the pic!

^ this might be a dumb question, but what exactly is a satin matte finish? Is it between matte and gloss?

The steel is looking good, I really like the colour scheme on it. Thanks for the pic!
It's basically like a silky matte finish... it has a very smooth look/feel to it, rather than the cheap streaky stuff we usually get.

This probably isn't the best example (they seem to be applied to blocks of wood rather than metal lol), but it gives you an idea of what I mean...

glossy-vs-satin-vs-matte.jpg

I hope that helps! :)

It's basically like a silky matte finish... it has a very smooth look/feel to it, rather than the cheap streaky stuff we usually get.

This probably isn't the best example (they seem to be applied to blocks of wood rather than metal lol), but it gives you an idea of what I mean...

I hope that helps! :)

It does, thank you very much :thumbs: I think it'll look very nice in hand, I'm even more excited to get my copy now!

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Successful steelbook but have no burning desire to buy it at the moment as bought the Amaray ages ago . . . steelbook case art continued on the disc - as with LOST IN TRANSLATION - and a clean logo-free spine always a big plus :thumbs:

German-language unboxing . . . seems appropriate on this occasion . . . looks like there could be some spot-gloss going on here . . . or metallic reflections at least:-

upload_2017-12-15_0-15-6.png
upload_2017-12-15_0-17-8.png

Static pics courtesy BR.com + previous UK disc:-
2lbgh0m.jpg
2ezmjyq.jpg
mknG24ZXlsuz_C9-VU_s1mg.jpg

Last edited:
I received mine today, but I'm going to have to order another one and send this one back, as the back of the steelbook is covered in a large number of scratches. I'll usually let one or two slide, but there are at least 20, some leave the metal below exposed

It's been OOS for a week or two. But I'm sure it'll come back. There was never a price drop, and I can't imagine there are even 500 people in the world who bought this at full price (and the run was probably larger than that). I assume it'll come back in a clearance sale sometime soon.

I knew this couldn't possibly be sold out already. Surely the price will go down eventually.

The MCV15 code doesn't work for me. Does it need a direct link? Are there any other codes that work currently? The old WELCOME346 link hasn't been operational for a while.