Release date: January 21,2015
Purchase link: Zavvi.com
Price: £14.99
Notes: Limited to 2000

Part of the Gallery 1988 Zavvi Exclusive Wave

drstrange.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Pre-Ordered

I already has this on Blu-ray but cant pass on the steelbook its needed in my steelbook collection
Classic film

Quite a nice design but I wish they would release the rest of the Stanley Kubrick steelbooks to go with the ones I already have :(View attachment 111750
They are Warner Films and part of the Warner Stanley Kubrick Directors series and the Artwork used was from this collection previous being dvds

Dr Strangelove is Sony Film and not part of this series although does appear in other joint licenced Stanley Kubrick box sets with Warner

Last edited:
They are Warner Films and part of the Warner Stanley Kubrick Directors series and the Artwork used was from this collection previous being dvds

Dr Strangelove is Sony Film and not part of this series although does appear in other joint licenced Stanley Kubrick box sets with Warner
I'm guessing the others in this collection are just 2001: A Space Odyssey and Eyes Wide Shut?
We still need those anyway!
But thanks, I didn't realise that :)

Reactions: paulboland
Very pleased with this one, stayed away from the other Kubrick steelbooks so far (as posted above) as I don't enjoy the artwork at all. This however, pushes my buttons.

• Informative
Reactions: robbodoc
does it have eng subs.

late last night i begun to watch zavvis third man (steel) and no eng subs. f..k. :angry:

watched high plains drifter instead. excellent film and evern finnish (tho bad) subs.

Reactions: gendoikari
does it have eng subs.

late last night i begun to watch zavvis third man (steel) and no eng subs. f..k. :angry:

watched high plains drifter instead. excellent film and evern finnish (tho bad) subs.

yes it does

well no inside art and the title seems printed off register (as if it's presented in 3D but with white and grey instead of red and blue) giving a shaky look.

Reactions: nefilim