UK
Release date: October 31st , 2016
Purchase link: Zoom - Zavvi
Price: £14.99
HDN Group Buy: Hosted by Cooey

Dracula Exclusive Steelbook Front 1.jpg Dracula Exclusive Steelbook Back 1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why universal not getting Zoom to ship International instead of UK only
They be better if they provide international or worldwide shipping or do these releases as trade wide

These universal monsters steelbooks are must have releases for me
I really wish Zoom would ship to Rep of Ireland

Is anyone doing a GB
I really want these

Was in no way expecting this. . . and again more triple-dipping is required (sigh) but anyway.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Great artwork and nice to see they've used at least one of the original posters - this time on the back of the steel in the same way that they've done with THE BIRDS:-

Front artwork reminds me a bit of THE LAST WITCH HUNTER which I received yesterday.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whilst not the great-granddaddy of "Dracula" films it's certainly the great granddaddy of "Dracula" talkies and worth watching sandwiched between the original *NOSFERATU (1922) - the silent German take on the legend with the unbelievably creepy Max Shreck as the Count - and the German remake **NOSFERATU: THE VAMPYRE (1979) with Klaus Kinski and suitably creepy, atmospheric music from one of my favourite electronic groups Popol Vuh.
* Eureka steelbook and Amaray- Dual Format - Nov. 2013 ..... **BFI steelbook - no standalone Amaray yet.
81165_large.jpg
76546_medium.jpg
96015_large.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other original posters possibly a bit old fashioned for modern tastes (?) but you be the judge of that:-
dracula_ver2.jpg

Wouldn't say "No" to a steelbook collection of some of the Studio Canal "Dracula" and "Frankenstein" Hammer films with same artwork as on their lovely slipcover editions . . .

Last edited:
These universal monsters steelbooks are must have releases for me
I really wish Zoom would ship to Rep of Ireland

Is anyone doing a GB
I really want these

Group Buy Please :)

If there is a group buy.... SIGN ME UP!!!!!

There's a user named "cudzndrips" over at the other forum who hosts a lot of GBs for Zoom, HMV, and other UK steelbooks. I've sent him a PM asking if he plans to do GBs for this and The Mummy. I'll let you guys know what he says. ;)

Reactions: BArtagnan