Czech Republic
Release date : March 25th 2015
Price: 539 Kč (20,01 €)
Purchase link: FilmArena.cz
Mini Group Buy: carllenc
Notes: Limited to 500 units numbered

Dracula_Untold_BD_SteelBook_3D.jpg

Last edited:
Whats the difference between this and the Zavvi edition cant tell and secondly it will be cheaper for people based in UK to buy it from here but dont no which has less print run...

Hey guys

Got it confirmed that these will be numbered. There is only 100 copies of each and all I can get is 10 of each.

So if you are not sure whether to get this or not I think now is the time.

Mini GB HERE

Thanks

Reactions: lgans316
Whats the difference between this and the Zavvi edition cant tell and secondly it will be cheaper for people based in UK to buy it from here but dont no which has less print run...
This one comes with art cards, and there will be a FilmArena.cz exclusive version limited to 100 copies with some form of numbering.
Maybe with other goodies too like the As Above, So Below Film Arena limited edition.

Hey guys

Just wanted to give you an update and explain the release date change of these FilmArena Collection editions.

Mainly its because of this special holographic sticker and of course the numbering card as well. Its something new so its taking more time than a other releases. Production time is around one month for these

FilmArena is trying to do this the right way quality-wise. So they will rather release it later with proper quality than produce just a quick but poor product.

The slip is also one of the reasons because they are trying to do something new with it so it wont be the usual paper one. All I can tell is that this material is taking very long time to dry but hopefully the outcome will be good.

Thank you for your patience and support.

Will keep you updated as much as I can.

Thanks