Czech Republic
Release date : March 25th 2015
Price: 539 Kč (20,01 €)
Purchase link: FilmArena.cz
Mini Group Buy: carllenc
Notes: Limited to 500 units numbered

Dracula_Untold_BD_SteelBook_3D.jpg

Last edited:
GOOD GRIEF! What on earth is wrong with me!! Once again, I had no idea this release was any different from all the other WWA releases for this. Gahhh!

I am just now seeing this for the first time. I really think the customized images for the thread thumbnails are wayyyyyyy more helpful when it's a package deal like this. Like HDZeta King Kong thumbnail, and HDZeta Saving Private Ryan thumbnail.

Is this GB still open? I'd like to add this to my Hunger Games shipment!!!

GOOD GRIEF! What on earth is wrong with me!! Once again, I had no idea this release was any different from all the other WWA releases for this. Gahhh!

I am just now seeing this for the first time. I really think the customized images for the thread thumbnails are wayyyyyyy more helpful when it's a package deal like this. Like HDZeta King Kong thumbnail, and HDZeta Saving Private Ryan thumbnail.

Only Gb left Open is Seventh Son but I would not wait if you want it as they can close at any time,

The final Beautyshot for all included is made available close to release date for their website, it is the reason why most GB/Respective release Threads when GB is open will not have available with the final ''Beautyshot'' of all is included, is because we have someone special to do GB for us in advance. Once it goes on pre-order/or close to pre-order it is when the ''BeautyShot'' is made available, but if you wait for that you might miss out. When Carl does a GB close to the release date as he did for Mockingjay, it is the reason why we have the final shot product it is because the retailer will put it up for pre-order soon. At first it wasn't has known in regards to the Gb so we did get to see some glimpse of pictures on some releases but I'd have to say most were Blind Buys. If you wait to see the beautyShot for Seventh Son you might miss out.

• Informative
Reactions: Bluprint

Snap! I Didn't look at this, Equalizer or maze runner until the GB had closed and after just receiving "interview with the vampire" I am absolutely gutted I missed out on the rest of this collection!

Finally got around to watching this today, I liked it.

it was a nice watch but average for me. But what amazes me is that the package that Film Arena has done is so stunning, that even though it's far from being one of my favorite movie, it is a must to own... I can't believe that they put out such a beautiful package that made me buy it even though I wasn't crazy about the movie. I was not gonna get the steel, but once I saw this package oufffff it was Luv :drool:

They really went out of their way to ensure all content arrived undamaged. They wrap the Steelbook, they place the artcards in a clear sleeve and then wrap the entire package again. There was not one mark, crease or fingerprint on the entire package. Take that Zavvi.
I just realised that my artcards didn't come in a white envelope, neither did my Equalizerw. Was this changed before release Karel?

Last edited:
Reactions: D4vem88
it was a nice watch but average for me. But what amazes me is that the package that Film Arena has done is so stunning, that even though it's far from being one of my favorite movie, it is a must to own... I can't believe that they put out such a beautiful package that made me buy it even though I wasn't crazy about the movie. I was not gonna get the steel, but once I saw this package oufffff it was Luv :drool:

Agreed - gorgeous steelbook, film was not as good, I guess that is the genius of limited editions, sell more for more. Still, that's the fun of collecting. I MISSED OUT

Reactions: Actarus
if ever you have been part in previous Gb you must have noticed that their shrink wrap to wrap the final product is pretty thin and has scratches or tear and tears very easily. Film Arena take much time to make those quality packages and their wonderful slip and if we don't pass our comments along, it may take longer for them to resolve the shrink wrap issue. Let them know of the shrink wrap on your copies, I had several copies with shrink wrap issues and they want to produce quality release and I am sure like us they must want the shrink wrap to properly protect their wonderful fullslip cover. If ever you feel like it, a small word to let them know to use a better quality shrink wrap would be needed(in your own words) [email protected]

if ever you have been part in previous Gb you must have noticed that their shrink wrap to wrap the final product is pretty thin and has scratches or tear and tears very easily. Film Arena take much time to make those quality packages and their wonderful slip and if we don't pass our comments along, it may take longer for them to resolve the shrink wrap issue. Let them know of the shrink wrap on your copies, I had several copies with shrink wrap issues and they want to produce quality release and I am sure like us they must want the shrink wrap to properly protect their wonderful fullslip cover. If ever you feel like it, a small word to let them know to use a better quality shrink wrap would be needed(in your own words) [email protected]

Carl took a pic of my copies waiting to ship, I combined a bunch for shipping, just waiting for Hunger Games to arrive to ship them and their is a big piece of Shrink Wrap missing that has to be factory made error on my copy of The Equalizer. I really hope that is the only copy because I don't open my SB's. It is going to be frustrating if half these show up with chunks of shrink wrap chopped off. I'm in the rest of the GB's so it's to late but I won't be signing up for more which is a shame if Film Arena can't perform this simple task.

I've never bought anything from them but hearing and seeing this comes off cheap and tacky. I almost never have that problem with all the other major SB companies. This is not Carls fault, he's just shipping what he has been given. I emailed Film Arena and told them their a joke and not even in the same league as all the big time retailers if they can't do a quality job shrink wrapping there SB's.

Carl took a pic of my copies waiting to ship, I combined a bunch for shipping, just waiting for Hunger Games to arrive to ship them and their is a big piece of Shrink Wrap missing that has to be factory made error on my copy of The Equalizer. I really hope that is the only copy because I don't open my SB's. It is going to be frustrating if half these show up with chunks of shrink wrap chopped off. I'm in the rest of the GB's so it's to late but I won't be signing up for more which is a shame if Film Arena can't perform this simple task.

I've never bought anything from them but hearing and seeing this comes off cheap and tacky. I almost never have that problem with all the other major SB companies. This is not Carls fault, he's just shipping what he has been given. I emailed Film Arena and told them their a joke and not even in the same league as all the big time retailers if they can't do a quality job shrink wrapping there SB's.

I feel the same way as you do, one of My Equalizer also has 3 big holes and one of my other copy has shrink wrap tear, you are not the only one.

but I don't think it is fair to be calling them a joke, to insult them, as they have put much effort into these releases, wonderful packages and hard work. Every company goes through a learning curve, I informed them of the issue with the too thin shrink wrap creating these issues and not wrapping the FullSlip as it should. Carl also brought it up to their attention. I posted a post in each threads in regards to this to ask Ninjas to simply inform them of the shrink wrap issues, that it would be nice if they could improve to a thicker one to go with their exquisite packages that they put together, They do care as they put so much energy into those releases and was told that they will improve their shrink wrap as it was brought up to their attention, but to call them a joke and insult them I think it is uncalled for !

Last edited: