Release date : March 25th 2015
Price: 539 Kč (20,01 €)
Purchase link: FilmArena.cz
Mini Group Buy: carllenc
Notes: Limited to 500 units numbered

Dracula_Untold_BD_SteelBook_3D.jpg

Last edited:
@lights

The joy of this place to some it matters . To others it dosen't :) .

Some keep sealed others open what is right for one won't suit another :giggle: .

Personally one hell of a slip that I am proud to have . Best Vampire film in ages . Sequil ohh I hope so .

On all levels a class act that could challenge the Asia relises IF they can sort the niggles .

@lights

The joy of this place to some it matters . To others it dosen't :) .

Some keep sealed others open what is right for one won't suit another :giggle: .

Personally one hell of a slip that I am proud to have . Best Vampire film in ages . Sequil ohh I hope so .

On all levels a class act that could challenge the Asia relises IF they can sort the niggles .

I understand that people keep them sealed, although I think it's strange, but to complain about shrink wrap, is taking it too far imo. At the end of the day these things are made to be opened!
Each to their own I suppose.

I am still awaiting my copy as there is a problem with the courier they use. When I get it, the shrink wrap is coming straight off! :wtf: Lookin forward to seeing the movie as I have not seen it yet!

I managed to finally get a copy of this on ebay for total of £29.99. Mine had tear in the wrapping but boy am I glad I finally have this in hand. I was planning on keeping it sealed but I think I will end up opening it :smuggrin:

Reactions: Actarus
I also picked the last one I could find from ebay. I don't usually buy steelbooks from the movies I haven't seen, but made exception with this one. I absolutely love the fullslip and Filmarena did great job with it.

I understand that people keep them sealed, although I think it's strange, but to complain about shrink wrap, is taking it too far imo. At the end of the day these things are made to be opened!
Each to their own I suppose.

I am still awaiting my copy as there is a problem with the courier they use. When I get it, the shrink wrap is coming straight off! :wtf: Lookin forward to seeing the movie as I have not seen it yet!

No it is perfectly normal to pass constructive criticism to a company as the shrink wrap is important, there's many different types of collectors like myself who likes to keep them sealed. If I open one I will have double or multi dipped as if not I would not open it. Like we have said before all types of collectors and points of view are welcome here but we should not put each other down. It is our money and we can judge for ourselves what we would like to do with it.

Yes they are beautiful packages and amazing releases from Film Arena, but even them they are aware of the situation and will try to resolve this... to many collector the shrink wrap is very important, one of the reason why people collect Taiwan steels on top of many other factors(which are great releases ie amazing 1/4 slip, Traditional Chinese Characters etc...) is they have PERFECT ''thick tight shrink wrap'', it is something in the collection world that people love as many like to keep their copies sealed or at least keep one sealed.

Now it wasn't right to go off on FA for that, the comment should have been passed along nicer, but also what @Jaxxx was saying tend to forget all the mistakes that the asian retailers do as Kimchi had also shrink wrap issues with Thor 2, other issues that some are more familiar with, Blufans constantly make mistakes, Nova with their server making it impossible to order in the beginning and don't even know if it is resolved as I stopped trying, so to say that the Asian retailers are on another level is a bit untrue, they make mistake like everybody but is seems that people forget because they are big and we love their releases so much.

Film Arena have done amazing releases and yes they have had some shrink wrap issue but al least they are aware of the problem and trying to find a solution. It may have been a bit more intense for @Jaxxx to have seen that issue with her first releases from FA as we all rave about the quality of their product and they are really high quality. They will find a solution and I would assume a permanent one as they are entering the market with their amazing quality packages with gorgeous FullSlips and goodies and they surely don't want to fail.

I wasn't trying to put anyone down, just voicing opinion. I just couldn't get my head round, why FA are a joke company because someone doesn't like the shrink wrap.
Each to their own as I said, I don't understand why these things would be kept sealed, but fair play people can do what they want!

Reactions: augustus
I wasn't trying to put anyone down, just voicing opinion. I just couldn't get my head round, why FA are a joke company because someone doesn't like the shrink wrap.
Each to their own as I said, I don't understand why these things would be kept sealed, but fair play people can do what they want!

I don't think you were, I was making a general statement in regards to your own point of view in collecting.

It was just to point out that there's many different types of collectors. And as I have also stated I think it was out of line to call a company a ''joke'' because they are having issues in launching their new type of packages they decided to do ~ to get on the market with those exclusives... but even though that member was upset, I do understand where it is coming from as it goes back to be the type of collector that likes to keep their copies sealed. Depending where you come from, I get that it may be difficult to understand why some would keep theirs sealed.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Jaxxx
thanks @pbtour4il for the pictures, this release from FilmArena Collection is EPIC !!!! I WAS NOT CRAZY ABOUT THE MOVIE BUT THEY MADE ME FALL IN LUV about this release...there is no words to describe how awesome it is to hold one in hands.

I started watching yesterday the last movie of The Hobbit series and when it started the city on the water just before the mountain where the Dragon has all of its gold, the Father is Actually the Actor that plays Dracula in Dracula Untold. I saw the second hobbit and even though it was the same actor at that moment I hadn't seen Dracula Untold so I didn't know it was the same actor. So Funny that yesterday when I started watching The Hobbit Battle of the Five Armies and saw the Father trying to Kill the Dragon, he looks so so so much the same as in Dracula Untold, it felt like I could have been watching this... I was actually very happy that I got the film arena collection exclusive of Dracula Untold while I was watching the Hobbit as it felt like it could have been this movie. Nevertheless, the exclusive Package of Dracula Untold is one of the nicest release exclusive from film arena Collection

Reactions: AlienKing and harry
I started watching yesterday the last movie of The Hobbit series and when it started the city on the water just before the mountain where the Dragon has all of its gold, the Father is Actually the Actor that plays Dracula in Dracula Untold. I saw the second hobbit and even though it was the same actor at that moment I hadn't seen Dracula Untold so I didn't know it was the same actor. So Funny that yesterday when I started watching The Hobbit Battle of the Five Armies and saw the Father trying to Kill the Dragon, he looks so so so much the same as in Dracula Untold, it felt like I could have been watching this... I was actually very happy that I got the film arena collection exclusive of Dracula Untold while I was watching the Hobbit as it felt like it could have been this movie. Nevertheless, the exclusive Package of Dracula Untold is one of the nicest release exclusive from film arena Collection
So far, I think D:U is the best release from FA. I might actually get rid of the rest but this is something I will keep.
Btw Actarus, do you open them all or keeping them sealed?

Edit: Well if D:U is first, then AASB is second, which I need to get my hands on, still. :cautious::(

So far, I think D:U is the best release from FA. I might actually get rid of the rest but this is something I will keep.
Btw Actarus, do you open them all or keeping them sealed?

Edit: Well if D:U is first, then AASB is second, which I need to get my hands on, still. :cautious::(

well this answer is ambiguous because they put the first 6 releases to be released in a specific order and since it was the first batch, the release dates changed so often for each of the releases that the order is not really set in stone... they actually do not do like kimchi and nova as to name the edition #1, #2, #3 etc...

but the first 6 are
Interview, Heat, AASB, DU, EQ and TMR... but the releases more interesting are AASB, DU EQ and TMR as the slips are different from the steel, Heat and Interview the Slip is exactly same picture as the steel so not very creative...

I was asked that question, if there was 1 to own, which one as they are all 4 of them so beautiful, I would say AASB but that is very limited, next one would be Dracula Untold, the Slip is so creative and all of it works so well with the bonus stuff, after That it would be TMR... both are superb, but DU is a bit more creative... I would answer DU and TMR is there was only 2 to keep, but all four are just so slick !

And I double dipped but I still can't get myself to open one :rofl: although I think I will open 1 one of each at one point... they really are made to be enjoyed, so so nice.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlienKing
well this answer is ambiguous because they put the first 6 releases to be released in a specific order and since it was the first batch, the release dates changed so often for each of the releases that the order is not really set in stone... they actually do not do like kimchi and nova as to name the edition #1, #2, #3 etc...

but the first 6 are
Interview, Heat, AASB, DU, EQ and TMR... but the releases more interesting are AASB, DU EQ and TMR as the slips are different from the steel, Heat and Interview the Slip is exactly same picture as the steel so not very creative...

I was asked that question, if there was 1 to own, which one as they are all 4 of them so beautiful, I would say AASB but that is very limited, next one would be Dracula Untold, the Slip is so creative and all of it works so well with the bonus stuff, after That it would be TMR... both are superb, but DU is a bit more creative... I would answer DU and TMR is there was only 2 to keep, but all four are just so slick !

And I double dipped but I still can't get myself to open one :rofl: although I think I will open 1 one of each at one point... they really are made to be enjoyed, so so nice.
I didn't mean the order they were released in, I meant the order in which I will be keeping :p sorry. I'm aware of their release schedule. Which is fine, I don't really care about all that since they put out pretty well complete packages.

I saw that you got hold of AASB :OMG: Congrats! Wonder which pat of your body you sold for that :p. Now I need to find one :(
And I agree with you completely. The first 6 were the only ones I was interested in owning (and currently Commando only; even that I'm leaning toward the non-numbered version) I'm sure AASB will look the best in hand. I have 4 out of the first 6 released. D:U is a keeper. TMR, I will decide once I see pics of Blufans version. The other 2 I will most likely to trade off.

I didn't mean the order they were released in, I meant the order in which I will be keeping :p sorry. I'm aware of their release schedule. Which is fine, I don't really care about all that since they put out pretty well complete packages.

I saw that you got hold of AASB :OMG: Congrats! Wonder which pat of your body you sold for that :p. Now I need to find one :(
And I agree with you completely. The first 6 were the only ones I was interested in owning (and currently Commando only; even that I'm leaning toward the non-numbered version) I'm sure AASB will look the best in hand. I have 4 out of the first 6 released. D:U is a keeper. TMR, I will decide once I see pics of Blufans version. The other 2 I will most likely to trade off.

ah ok that makes sense, yes Dracula Untold should be the first to keep, second TMR.

Yes thanks hehe little Angel dropped it for me :drool: in hands AASB is simply amazing... I think you should keep the Fa version as both have the same steel, for the OAB releases Blufans only use the WWA steel since it is too limited for a WEA...and I think that the FA of TMR is the one to own, so lovely...The Taiwan version is Also very nice, really nice slip... so there is basically 3 different version, Taiwan, film arena Collection numbered Edition and OAB... but for quality price and being new and very sought after, I think as a collector it makes more sense to keep the film arena version, but again it is up to you for your collecting needs you know best what you will like.

for me I believe that the fa version is the best, after Taiwan and last it will be OAB (I am a bit upset that they actually are not putting the chinese title in front with the english one, I asked domalorite why and was told that they randomly either put the chinese name or not they have no real format they follow which I think sucks as with the chinese title it looked pretty nice)

Reactions: spartan83