bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
From ComingSoon:

Director: Gary Shore

Stars: Luke Evans, Dominic Cooper

Gary Shore makes his feature directorial debut with this Dracula origin story from Legendary Pictures. Sarah Gadon and Dominic Cooper also star.

In the October 17 release, Evans' Vlad is a man who fights for his people and his family but makes a dark pact to ensure their protection. This pact sets him on a path into the supernatural until he becomes the legendary monster we all know.

Dracula_Untold_Poster.jpg

:thumbs:

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to seeing this! :thumbs: Luke Evans is cool! :cool: Cant wait to see his interpretation of Dracula!

The poster is Awesome! Though it reminds me of Batman :naughty: This should be re-titled: Dracula Begins! :p

Here's a wallpaper of the Poster art!

draculauntoldwalllarge.jpg

:movie:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a gothicy metal head so will be there opening night, I just hope it's better than Van Helsing and I Frankenstein :hilarious:

I+see+goth+people.jpg

LOL! :hilarious: :p

I have many Goth Friends here in the States, very awesome... but creepy people! :naughty: :p

I too hope its better than I, Frankenstein! EEK! :angry: It's Luke Evans and the posters, it reminds me of Batman Begins! So yeah, I hope it's good! :thumbs: If not, I'll just have to slit my wrist like a Metal Goth Mohawk wearing bastard! Just kidding buddy! :hilarious:

Reactions: psychoscot
"Gothicy" as in I'm not a goth lol, I'm just a metal head that wears a lot of black :hilarious: I am a huge fan of old gothic novels though and have manged to track down a few rare editions over the years, so this is definitely up my alley! :scat:

Do Goths still go to the cinema?? I thought they fell out with the medium after the Crow sequels! :hilarious:

Reactions: bloodsnake007
"Gothicy" as in I'm not a goth lol, I'm just a metal head that wears a lot of black :hilarious: I am a huge fan of old gothic novels though and have manged to track down a few rare editions over the years, so this is definitely up my alley! :scat:

Do Goths still go to the cinema?? I thought they fell out with the medium after the Crow sequels! :hilarious:

Is this a better pic? Made it just for you! ;)

I see Gothicy People!.jpg

LOL! :naughty:

Yeah, I've seen many Goth groups going to the movies... only at night though, I guess that's when the freaks come out! :hilarious: :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: psychoscot