UK
Release date: 22nd December 2014
Purchase link: Drag Me To Hell
Price: £14.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies

10945418-1413201476-495581.jpg

10945418-1413201476-495736.jpg

Last edited:
Zavvi is going full out on these releases... Hopefully they are not scheduled until this summer!

Love the movie, but I don't know if I love it enough to actually buy it?

it has a user rating of 67/100 on imdb, and a critics metascore of 83 (!!), so it should be not bad at least.

i only heard of the title, but sam raimi + horror sounds promising enough to risk a blind-buy.

Literally watched this on tv the other night but I've seen it a few times. It's ok. It's more of a spoof kind of horror. Some really funny moments but also some poor

It's an Ok film, I won't be picking this up tho... A fair addition to a horror collectors collection though :)

Literally watched this on tv the other night but I've seen it a few times. It's ok. It's more of a spoof kind of horror. Some really funny moments but also some poor

Which version did u watch? The UK bluray has an Unrated Director's Cut :ohno:

91bH2jjpihS._SL1500_.jpg

^^ by Army of Darkness the director was already making comedies dressed iu as horror… i was hoping he’d gone back to his real hororr roots, like the 1st Evil Dead :(

Nah unfortunately not. It's more army of darkness in that sense but still notiing alike (if you get what I mean) it's has some gore and disgusting parts but cgi gore and a talking goat!

Reactions: SaberTooth
Aw, I liked this. Nowhere near as good/fun as Raimi's earlier efforts (though I say this as a huge fan of the Evil Dead trilogy anyway), but still enjoyable. Just a pity this didn't have a Bruce Campbell cameo, though.

Reactions: howiesteed