UK
Release date: 22nd December 2014
Purchase link: Drag Me To Hell
Price: £14.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies

10945418-1413201476-495581.jpg

10945418-1413201476-495736.jpg

Last edited:
Nah, this hasn't gone live yet, and £17 for a catalogue title is too much - should be the same as the recently released "Moon" and kept to £12.99.

Whaaaaaaaaaat?! I've been waiking YONKS for them to finally release it and (after spending literally hundreds at Zavvi) they didn't even send an email to give us a heads-up?.... very dissapointed :(

Would love to know what is happening with this steel, is it sold out. Can't even find the listing anymore on zavvi's site.

The link at the top still clicks through to Zavvis listing for this. I think since Zavvi moved over to their new site their search function isn't as good as it once was. It has happened with a few steels where the HDN link still clicks through but the search on their own site comes up with nothing.

• Informative
Reactions: Ranavalone
The link at the top still clicks through to Zavvis listing for this. I think since Zavvi moved over to their new site their search function isn't as good as it once was. It has happened with a few steels where the HDN link still clicks through but the search on their own site comes up with nothing.

Thanks i found the same, the HDN link in the op is working, but will not show up if you search off the site direct.

To be fair I don't think Drag Me To Hell has EVER come up on Zavvi's search, either before or after the site update. We've had a working link since the beginning though.