UK
Release date: 22nd December 2014
Purchase link: Drag Me To Hell
Price: £14.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies

10945418-1413201476-495581.jpg

10945418-1413201476-495736.jpg

Last edited:
Was gutted I hadn't canceled this when I got the despatched email but now I have it I'm very happy it's glossy and the front picture looks awesome without a title, pleasantly surprised

Phew, mine arrived safely in mint condition, despite the packaging have being opened! (I assume by customs). Looks very good in-person :)

No Zavvi I don't want a 10% refund for my damaged Steelbook I want a replacement!!
The cheek!!
No matter what you say (including "I will not accept a 10% refund") it's always the first copy/paste reply you'll get back if you inform them of damage.
You'll probably get a reply from someone that actually bothered to read your email the day after you reply saying no, I don't want that.

I'm itching for this, but I don't know what the gf has got me for xmas (after me saying that I'm not buying any more steels) and I wanna wait for a price drop but for a 2k run steel I'm expecting it to sell out...

I'm itching for this, but I don't know what the gf has got me for xmas (after me saying that I'm not buying any more steels) and I wanna wait for a price drop but for a 2k run steel I'm expecting it to sell out...
I am also waiting for a price drop. Not a bad movie but not a must have for me. There are several examples of 2k run steels that didn't sell out and that are available for a low price