Multi Dragon Ball Fighter Z (2018)

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada

Watch the high-powered fights of DBZ unfold with some of the most true-to-the-TV-show, cell-shaded graphics we’ve seen on console. The game features 2D fighting and has 3v3 brawls, which look about as chaotic as you'd expect from Dragon Ball. Fighters include Goku, Vegeta, Cell, Frieza, Majin Buu, and more.

Dragon Ball Fighter Z is slated for an early 2018 release.

Last edited:
first pic of Trunks
qRURgdt.jpg

The only off-putting thing to me is that ArcSys fighters are probably the most complex of them all. Very in-depth mechanics... great if you want to invest time but bad if like me you can't stand getting your ass kicked online over and over again. :rofl:

Everyone seems to be in agreement though that DBZF is probably going to draw alot of interest. It helps that MvC Infinite is looking pretty cheap mind you. :naughty:

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
The only off-putting thing to me is that ArcSys fighters are probably the most complex of them all. Very in-depth mechanics... great if you want to invest time but bad if like me you can't stand getting your ass kicked online over and over again. :rofl:

Everyone seems to be in agreement though that DBZF is probably going to draw alot of interest. It helps that MvC Infinite is looking pretty cheap mind you. :naughty:
I havent even seen anything related to MvC :rofl:

I havent seen Super yet, but to be honest I'm not interested in that show
I started watching it but it's all over the place.Everyone is a super saiyan god outta nowhere.The animation is on point, though.

GT wasn't horrible, it just wasn't up to the standard of the regular show.But let's be honest, the regular show was never going to be topped, Super saiyan 4 or not.

I havent seen Super yet, but to be honest I'm not interested in that show
I can understand that but if you love DBZ, i think you'll at least like DBS. Of course, nothing can top DBZ simply because of nostalgia. You can even skip like the first 26 or so episodes of DBS because they are literally an extended version of the movies Battle of Gods and Resurrection F. However, they have made these episodes very funny so i think it's worth watching these 'extended' episodes.

I'd say my biggest issue with DBS is that they seem to be in a rush overall. Many people get too much power easily. Story pacing also seems to be going rather quickly. And if you're not paying attention it will confuse the sh!t out of you because there's A LOT of time traveling involved in the 2nd season.

Besides that, i think its perfect. I's say it's an excellent follow-up. You gotta remember we are all grown up now and we have watched many movies/animes and have been trained to pick out the bad. At it's core, it's what DBZ was when we were kids. So now when younger audience watch it, i think they'll love it. There's no "extended staring" power-ups like DBZ had. Which was everyone's biggest complain of DBZ. They have almost no powerup scenes like that (hence why i say it seems rushed when they power up right away) They do have those filler episodes here and there but they continue the story and are genuinely funny, just like DBZ. That made me appreciate DBS more. And the animation is fantastic; there's more fighting than you can ask for and they are epic! I would watch it simply for the fighting alone.

Anyway, i'll let you decide :D

I can understand that but if you love DBZ, i think you'll at least like DBS. Of course, nothing can top DBZ simply because of nostalgia. You can even skip like the first 26 or so episodes of DBS because they are literally an extended version of the movies Battle of Gods and Resurrection F. However, they have made these episodes very funny so i think it's worth watching these 'extended' episodes.

I'd say my biggest issue with DBS is that they seem to be in a rush overall. Many people get too much power easily. Story pacing also seems to be going rather quickly. And if you're not paying attention it will confuse the sh!t out of you because there's A LOT of time traveling involved in the 2nd season.

Besides that, i think its perfect. I's say it's an excellent follow-up. You gotta remember we are all grown up now and we have watched many movies/animes and have been trained to pick out the bad. At it's core, it's what DBZ was when we were kids. So now when younger audience watch it, i think they'll love it. There's no "extended staring" power-ups like DBZ had. Which was everyone's biggest complain of DBZ. They have almost no powerup scenes like that (hence why i say it seems rushed when they power up right away) They do have those filler episodes here and there but they continue the story and are genuinely funny, just like DBZ. That made me appreciate DBS more. And the animation is fantastic; there's more fighting than you can ask for and they are epic! I would watch it simply for the fighting alone.

Anyway, i'll let you decide :D
they will show DBS on tv soon, so I'll give it a chance, but I dont expecting much.

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing