Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: June 20th, 2018
Purchase link: FNAC
Price: €32.99
Dragon-Ball-Z-Golden-Box-Steelbook-Blu-ray.jpg

Dragon-Ball-Z-Golden-Box-Steelbook-Blu-ray2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the an FNAC exclusive? I don't see it listed as such but I can't find it on say Amazon.fr

I'm seeing the date for this steelbook as the 3RD JUNE, 2017 (pushed back from the original 28th September, 2016 release date)
No artwork for this two films steelbook showing atm.

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
I'm seeing the date for this steelbook as the 3RD JUNE, 2017 (pushed back from the original 28th September, 2016 release date)
No artwork for this two films steelbook showing atm.
So originally from November 2016 to now, June 2017? That's a big push. We may never see this happen :(

So originally from November 2016 to now, June 2017? That's a big push. We may never see this happen :(

It's certainly coming . . . one of the reasons tor the postponement has been reported because the French publisher Kaze tried to obtain the rights to the long version of THE RESURRECTION OF F (the second of two films included here) - the version that was shown on Japanese TV last August.
The extra 40 minutes was, according to Toei Animation, "Made especially for television and you will not see it anywhere else and not in cinemas".
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
steelbook-dragon-ball-z.jpg

TBC artwork

Contenu :
– Le film Battle of gods
– Le film La Résurection de “F”
– 2 OAV inédits : Le plan d’anéantissement des super saiyajins et L’épisode of Bardock

Date de sortie : samedi 03 juin 2017

Prix de vente conseillé : 32,99€
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Certainly different to the German Gold Edition listed over at Scanavo: released during the third quarter of last year and which I think does not contain the 2nd film :-
II
V

Last edited:
It's certainly coming . . . one of the reasons tor the postponement has been reported because the French publisher Kaze tried to obtain the rights to the long version of THE RESURRECTION OF F (the second of two films included here) - the version that was shown on Japanese TV last August.
The extra 40 minutes was, according to Toei Animation, "Made especially for television and you will not see it anywhere else and not in cinemas".
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
steelbook-dragon-ball-z.jpg

TBC artwork

Contenu :
– Le film Battle of gods
– Le film La Résurection de “F”
– 2 OAV inédits : Le plan d’anéantissement des super saiyajins et L’épisode of Bardock

Date de sortie : samedi 03 juin 2017

Prix de vente conseillé : 32,99€
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Certainly different to the German Gold Edition listed over at Scanavo: released during the third quarter of last year and which I think does not contain the 2nd film :-
II
V
Well, if it's coming, then i'm buying ;):D