London UK
Release date : TBA
Purchase link : TBA
Price : TBA

tn_SDC10259.JPG

HDN exclusive pics below

Last edited:
@C.C. 95 FOR REAL.

I thought Fedcon Bonn might be a little tedious as they said platinum, gold and pre booked autographs would go first but when I went to the autograph room no one checked my badge.

I arrived at Karl's table first with no one else in line. So I chatted with Karl thanking him for being so nice to the fans - he was the first person I met at a convention a couple of years ago and was great - and showed him a couple of the steel books I'd brought. Karl seemed interested in them when I'd had him sign them before. He really liked the nova media one I asked him to sign.

Anyway, he said he needed to get one, or some, of them and I said I'd bring him a couple next time I saw him at a convention. He said give me one now and I'll give you a couple of autographs!

So he signed the future pack and my Star Trek into darkness (greenwood and Alice eve had cancelled) and took my Dredd mondo!

I gave him the Dredd Zavvi Keychain as a thank you too.

It really annoyed the organisers as they didn't get a commission on the autographs! And I'm smiling because Karl has MY Dredd mondo steel book!

@C.C. 95 FOR REAL.

I thought Fedcon Bonn might be a little tedious as they said platinum, gold and pre booked autographs would go first but when I went to the autograph room no one checked my badge.

I arrived at Karl's table first with no one else in line. So I chatted with Karl thanking him for being so nice to the fans - he was the first person I met at a convention a couple of years ago and was great - and showed him a couple of the steel books I'd brought. Karl seemed interested in them when I'd had him sign them before. He really liked the nova media one I asked him to sign.

Anyway, he said he needed to get one, or some, of them and I said I'd bring him a couple next time I saw him at a convention. He said give me one now and I'll give you a couple of autographs!

So he signed the future pack and my Star Trek into darkness (greenwood and Alice eve had cancelled) and took my Dredd mondo!

It really annoyed the organisers as they didn't get a commission on the autographs! And I'm smiling because Karl has MY Dredd mondo steel book!
That is just....AWESOME!!:woot:
What a great story. Karl Urban has your DREDD in his collection. Priceless.:thumbs:
What a great story to have!
image.gif

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Scary Hair
@C.C. 95 FOR REAL.

That's awesome... congrats! Thanks for sharing with us. :thumbs:

Reactions: Scary Hair