Dredd (3D + 2D Blu-ray Full Slip - Scanavo Case) (Film Arena Collection) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 28, 2016
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 799 CZK (30,39 €)
Note: Limited to 501 copies
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

14711621_1129239063859735_425168799322377813_o.jpg

14731241_644962548998607_4874519668064299825_n.jpg

FA haven't done an FAC Scanavo since the beginning. It has WEA slip and case art, and is limited to 301 numbered copies.
I'm pretty sure you'd know; they have never done Scanavo but FA originally did Amaray slips. But i dont think it sold fast enough so they stopped doing them. I think the first 4 releases had them. Since this is Dredd + they used nice artwork, it will sell out pretty quick.
I'm even tempted to pick one up but i dont know if i want too many Dredd. (i know couple of people here that will say "you can never have enough Dredd") :p:LOL:

I'm pretty sure you'd know; they have never done Scanavo but FA originally did Amaray slips. But i dont think it sold fast enough so they stopped doing them. I think the first 4 releases had them. Since this is Dredd + they used nice artwork, it will sell out pretty quick.
I'm even tempted to pick one up but i dont know if i want too many Dredd. (i know couple of people here that will say "you can never have enough Dredd") :p:LOL:

You can never have enough Dredds!

Sorry, I had to go there!!!!! :);)

Further question, what is the difference between amaray slip and this Scanavo "slip", assuming both go over blu Ray case, texture/material, or do I have this totally wrong?

Ahhhh, actually yes, tis true - the others were common or garden Amaray with the oft-spoken O-ring (or fullslip to most of us). I shall take more care with my wording in future :)

As you say - it wil sell out rather quickly - and I'm sure will appear on fleabay and the FA sanctioned re-selling thread on FB for a conservative 400% markup within a couple of weeks of release - but they ain't getting mine :)

@Gadget Don't know about some of the others, but I don't have a single copy of Dredd on blu.

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing