Dredd (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #50) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: October 28, 2016 (Standard) - November 28, 2016 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC Edition #1 - FAC Edition #2 - FAC Edition #3 - FAC Edition #4
Price: 799 CZK (Standard) 899 CZK (Edition 1) - 1,099 CZK (Edition 2) - 2,199 CZK (Edition 3) - 899 CZK (Edition 4)
Notes: E1 1001 copies - E2 751 copies - E3 HardBox (E1+E2) 701 copies
HDN Group buys: E1 Edition only - E2 Edition only - E3 Edition - Hardbox - E4 Edition - E5 Edition (Scanavo Case)

Full Slip Scanavo Case release thread HERE

14500618_1121726877944287_8995416052392451215_o.jpg 14615697_1124417451008563_5818685714201523935_o.jpg e4 large.jpg 14711185_1126890000761308_6279040377028082339_o.jpg
dreedd.jpg dredd.jpg
Dredd_front_cz_emboss.jpg Dredd_front_cz.jpg dredd_inside.jpg
12226534_1222959997720552_994042168_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Between the glut of releases for this movie (NovaMedia's is still the best IMO) and the higher price (most likely 200 czk more expensive), awful looking lenticular artwork, I don't see a lot of demand for this title. Oh, it will sell out like all FACs do, but this will be easier to get than Deadpool.

Where have you seen the lenti for this one yet? As all I see is the exclusive Wea steelbook so far. I think you are right deadpool being a marvel movie will go faster than this but I think this will go pretty fast as well as I have the nova ones already as well.

Where have you seen the lenti for this one yet? As all I see is the exclusive Wea steelbook so far. I think you are right deadpool being a marvel movie will go faster than this but I think this will go pretty fast as well as I have the nova ones already as well.

The art was literally just reposted about 30 minutes before my post. Go look at the posts on the previous page.

Between the glut of releases for this movie (NovaMedia's is still the best IMO) and the higher price (most likely 200 czk more expensive), awful looking lenticular artwork, I don't see a lot of demand for this title. Oh, it will sell out like all FACs do, but this will be easier to get than Deadpool.
Nova pet slips are cool looking but the steelbook itself is not that great artwork is not the best IMO
Nova pets slip versions are still available to order and has not sold out

Film Arena steelbook will be a sold out release all versions

Nova steelbook pets slips both versions not a sold out release they are still available 9 months after been released and the lenti was available for long time before it ended up as sold out

I have the Nova steelbook red pet slip version it's nice the pet slip itself but the steelbook is just OK it lacks wow factor

The film arena steelbook itself is lot better looking IMO

I'm really torn on re-entering the GB. I have the Japan steel (signed by Karl Urban and John Wagner), the Mondo steel and the metalpak from Europe. Do I NEED this? The lenticular image isn't doing it for me. I expect I'll change my mind back and forth multiple times.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ronnie3067
The art was literally just reposted about 30 minutes before my post. Go look at the posts on the previous page.

Thanks for some reason I can't see the photo so I'll look for it somewhere else. Luckly I'm not really intrested in the lenti slips as I like the full slips with the lenti magnets more myself. Still gonna get the hard box though to continue my hard on set

• Thanks
Reactions: JCC
I didn't like the Novamedia Dredd, but as I was so sick of waiting for Film Arena I bought one and I'm glad I did (especially when Karl signed it).I don't want the lenticular. If they do a fancy box I suppose I could buy that, sell the lenticular and slot in one of the other Dredd steelbooks :)

Nova pet slips are cool looking but the steelbook itself is not that great artwork is not the best IMO
Nova pets slip versions are still available to order and has not sold out

Film Arena steelbook will be a sold out release all versions

Nova steelbook pets slips both versions not a sold out release they are still available 9 months after been released and the lenti was available for long time before it ended up as sold out

I have the Nova steelbook red pet slip version it's nice the pet slip itself but the steelbook is just OK it lacks wow factor

The film arena steelbook itself is lot better looking IMO
Now, if the FAC #2 had the red PET Nova art on the steelbook, then it's a buy for me :)